or Connect

Posts by Shogun

I agree with ppietra, above. Surely it would use one lens but with two sensors. Very cool!
Duplicate post
It's always listening, huh? Sounds like a nightmarish feature when combined with Android's gaping security holes.
Sounds like something a loser says to make it sound like they're still in the game. They might be having plenty of talks, but Apple's made it clear they want anyone but Samsung making their parts and anyone but google providing content, except when said excellence makes them the only game in town.
"One Microsoft" is sort of a cool tagline. It's got some inspiration, calling all people and teams to integrate... "One Microsoft All the Time" is ridiculous. They took something sort of inspired and destroyed it by overreaching and needlessly complicating... But then that's what they do, isn't it?
Really? You think a single dot indicating you have one event scheduled somewhere in a day is helpful? You really don't have things happening every day? Kids sports, meetings, school events, birthday parties? Not at least one such thing per day? Sounds like you're bragging about your easy breezy life. For me a dot telling me a day has something -- something-- at some time is worthless clutter. Again, personal preference.
I think the dots in calendar are stupid. My personal opinion. Does anyone really have days without events? I don't. And when every day has a dot none of them may as well have.
Every time I see someone pull out an S4 I'm stunned. Sorry, but it's true. The way they tapered the sides with the silver it looks way thinner and more elegant than the iPhone brick. Also I think the screen proportions are different. I like them better. The gigantic size I could take or leave, but I'm not surprised it's a hit.
Wow. No apple leaks. Weird. Neat software from adobe. I don't use it, but the screenshots are impressive.
I haven't used passbook once. The whole experience just feels odd to me. Having a wallet I don't understand that might automatically open unbeknownst to me when I arrive places sounds... Like something I'd rather not deal with.