or Connect

Posts by PixlTiklr

On my G5 that I've had for 2 years, all of a sudden, I try to check my email and the MAIL startup window (Startup Assistant) appears as if I were going to set up for the 1st. I've used Mail on this computer since the day I got it and now it won't launch and when I go through the Startup procedure it won't accept my info to setup my longstanding account. Any ideas as to how I can find my original acct. ?
I have the previous version (bubble base) iMac and I can't get it to go into sleep mode... I've got it set to go to sleep after 15 minute and it used to do that but recently it's not going to sleep at all ...no mater how long...Any ideas ?? Gracias
Angel... I too am on an iMac a little newer though... Your plan to upgrade will be a necessity...I would caution you not to upgrade all the way to TIGER 10.5....I feel it will slow your machine down greatly as it is pretty much designed to run on the much faster intel duo core Macs... I pit TIGER on one of my older iMacs (the bubble base) and I can really tell a difference..I really like alll the new features but it is really at it's working limits with the very complex...
Hi..I'm on a 2.4gh 20" iMac running 10.5.1 Suddenly Mail has replicated the same email 6 times and no matter how many times I try to delete it they won't go away...I've tried numerous restarts and shutdowns.... I've deleted it from the email provider's site (Postini) and I can receive email but anything that has come in since the corrupted email will stay in my inbox and only randomly will I be able to delete them..and sometimes they reappear... Will I need to reload...
Thanks anyway!!
Yes , I have it checked....and I am sending very small files so as not to overwhelm any servers....
I just got a new 20" 2.4 iMac and am having trouble with people being unable to remove attachments (jpeg or tiff photo files) from my emails...also when I send emails with attachments to Europe, the recipients claim that there are no attachments at all.. I have also upgraded the iMac to 10.5 and then to 10.5.1....To no avail.. I have been sending photos attached to email for years and only now with Leopard am I experiencing these problems.. The strange part is that...