or Connect

Posts by mrochester

That sounds like a terrible future where freedom and choice are heavily curtailed. I don't know how anyone could want or support that.I agree with this. The Apple app store is now so big that, for me, it's imploded on itself. There are now so many apps, the vast majority of which are the same duplicated rubbish, that I rarely bother to browse the app store, and when I do, the list after list after list of apps just puts me off, and I close it down again. I think the app...
If the mouse just doesn't work fully/properly with the drivers included with Bootcamp, then you'll need to pester Apple to write a proper driver for it. However, when I briefly had a MPB in April this year, Apple still didn't have full trackpad support in Windows, and that multitouch trackpad has been available for a good while now. I suspect that Apple deliberately gimp the Windows driver.
Apple take the whole online store down just for maintenance. It goes down fairly frequently really.
Anybody at all?
I know but to retain some credibility people need to acknowledge others success.
Hi all I have a 5.1 speaker set and using the XFi software I can select and option called 'stereo surround' that turns stereo sound into surround sound, such as music and videos. Does such an option exist in OSX?
I just wish 'fanboys' would have a bit more humility than being so obnoxiously pro-Apple and anti-everything else. It's a really unappealing and arrogant attitude that simply serves to discredit what you say. I'm not directing this specifically at you btw, I'm more talking out load. However, this obnoxious, in your face kind of celebrating/gloating seems to be one of those really ugly American traits. If only some of our British modesty would rub off on you yanks, we'd all...
Can we not see some congratulations for how well Motorola have done? Why is it only posts about Apples success that are met with rapturous applause?
Wow, this reply really jumped out to me. We won?! Don't you mean, Apple won? Apple doesn't = we. Someone who thinks that Apples success = their own success really needs their head checking. Now I can begin to see where fanboyism comes from if people really actually think like that. Really amazes me.
Having had an iPad for a couple of months now I think it is too bulky and heavy to be even used seriously as an ebook reader. I think the printed book will be with us for a long long time yet.