or Connect

Posts by m021478

Can someone please suggest a wifi network camera that I can use with my Mac which also has an iPhone app that would allow me to view the camera's live streaming video from on my iphone. Best options etc., with specific camera models would be appreciated. I know there are a number of these remote web cam viewer iPhone apps out there, but I am unclear as to whether or not they really work. I currently have a D-Link web cam which is entirely incompatible with my Mac...
Figured it out... Here is a pink version of the baby announcement template Copy the Baby.mailstationery "package" into your Custom stationery folder:~/Library/Application Support/Mail/Stationery/Apple/Contents/Resources/Custom/Contents/Resources/...you may have to create a couple of new folders to complete the path written above. Hope this helps some other expecting father out there!
I came across this thread on Apple's discussion boards which discusses how to customize Apple's built in 'Baby Announcement' Mail.app template to make it pink (because the built in template is surprisingly only available in blue) The method suggested for customizing the template is more than I believe I can pull off on my own, and unfortunately the link the OP provides at the bottom of his original post where people can download the customized template he pre-made is no...
My wife and I are anticipating the birth of our first child in about two weeks, and we'd planned on sending out birth announcements via email instead of snail mail. As of now, we've got about 150 friends and family members that we'd like to send our birth announcement email to... I wanted to know how I can do this without running into any issues, because I know that most email applications (on both the sending and receiving ends) will not allow you to send and won't...
bump...
I use Adobe Lightroom as an integral part of my digital photography workflow, and I recently acquired a Canon EOS 5D Mark-II digital camera, which is capable of capturing 1920x1080 HD video. The problem I am having is that Lightroom does not provide support for importing video, so every time I insert my compact flash card containing images and video captured using the 5D MKII, I am notified of videos on the card that cannot be transferred into my Lightroom database...I...
Yes I know all about Visual Hub, Handbrake, ffmpegX, etc, etc...My question isn't about what tool should be used, but more along the lines of how to use that specific tool as effectively as possible, given that which is most important to me (which I've listed below)... Without complicating the issue, consider this... If you had 10 .mkv files (Matroska Multimedia Container files) ranging from 4GB - 7GB in size, and you wanted to convert these files so that they could be...
What would be the advantage of doing an archive and install, versus creating a new user account?
I am now having more problems than I can handle with my Leopard installation...problems such as applications that refuse quit no matter what ~ even after attempting force quit them and/or attempting to "sudo kill -9 PID", and now that I am having problems with Adobe Lightroom not even being able to remain open on my user account for more than 10 seconds max before it crashes without provocation (yet runs fine on a troubleshooting account I created on the same machine), I...
Thanks for your response...even though it's kind of what I was dreading someone might say