or Connect

Posts by dmfett

Am I missing something here? Why would I as a casual photographer want to spend $10 a month on the application such as this or any other one when you occasionally use it. That's a waste of money and many of us cannot even afford it. Why not allow us to buy the app one time and pay for upgrades like in the past. I know they're trying to make a monthly fee out of all of us but not everybody can afford such a program.
Thank you very much it worked perfectly I appreciate it.
I would like to know how I restore lost drafts that I had on my mail program 6.6 with Time Machine.   I forgot that when you restore the mail program (was buggy) it saves all your emails except for your drafts. So now I need to find all the drafts that were deleted with my Time Machine.   Where are the drafts store prior to when I have to delete my mail program because of bugs in it?   How do I find them once I launch Time Machine.  Can't recall where they are stored...
I want our podcast available for Apple TV and other Apple devices and perhaps other PCs. How do I go about doing that sort of thing.   I already have two of my books on the App Store/iTunes store for sale for the iPad and other devices. So I do have a Apple account.   Anyone with experience doing this sort of thing? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
A Big Dah on  me. I didn't see you there…darn...thanks for helping me out…I appreciate it.
It is a pop account so where do I find it?   In previous versions before this recent one, there use to be a checkbox but it's missing now its missing in this version…. where it's at.
I was referring to the old checkbox that used to be there removing it from the server once the mail was read on your local email program.
I'm still running male 6.6 and I had a question for you. In a previous version before this was updated there was a way to check a box that would take your mail off the server once read. Is that functionality anywhere easy to find in this version of male 6.6?  Can't find it.  Also is there a way to make it a specific length of time it gets removed from the server maybe from 1, 2, days, maybe a week or two weeks?   Thanks
I wish some of the pros who read this would answer this because there's millions of us out there who would like to know these answers.   I would assume that the Adobe encore is only workable to make DVDs/Blu-rays from Adobe product and not iMovie 9-10 or Final Cut Pro X right?
What is Hollywood using now if they're not using that program?