or Connect

Posts by dmfett

Thanks for your input, I'll download it and try that within the next week as my time allows me. Sounds a little bit complex from you all said….hoping that I'll be able to do that. I 'm wondering is there a hardware product out there that would allow me to play the VHS and then take it and put it into the computer by way of a hardware device?
 How hard is it to use?
 I have an old Panasonic DMR-EZ28K DVD Recorder that works really well for me  and I have been converting old VHS tapes home movies to DVDs.      After I take the DVD out of the recorder, then I placed it in my Mac and then launch iMovie version 9.0.9 and  I cannot imported from the desktop.    I want to be able to edit it and put them in the new digital format how do I do that?   Thanks
Am I missing something here? Why would I as a casual photographer want to spend $10 a month on the application such as this or any other one when you occasionally use it. That's a waste of money and many of us cannot even afford it. Why not allow us to buy the app one time and pay for upgrades like in the past. I know they're trying to make a monthly fee out of all of us but not everybody can afford such a program.
Thank you very much it worked perfectly I appreciate it.
I would like to know how I restore lost drafts that I had on my mail program 6.6 with Time Machine.   I forgot that when you restore the mail program (was buggy) it saves all your emails except for your drafts. So now I need to find all the drafts that were deleted with my Time Machine.   Where are the drafts store prior to when I have to delete my mail program because of bugs in it?   How do I find them once I launch Time Machine.  Can't recall where they are stored...
I want our podcast available for Apple TV and other Apple devices and perhaps other PCs. How do I go about doing that sort of thing.   I already have two of my books on the App Store/iTunes store for sale for the iPad and other devices. So I do have a Apple account.   Anyone with experience doing this sort of thing? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
A Big Dah on  me. I didn't see you there…darn...thanks for helping me out…I appreciate it.
It is a pop account so where do I find it?   In previous versions before this recent one, there use to be a checkbox but it's missing now its missing in this version…. where it's at.
I was referring to the old checkbox that used to be there removing it from the server once the mail was read on your local email program.