or Connect

Posts by dmfett

If I could find it, how hard is it to learn to do and is it is as simple as iDVD   Nothing else out there?
A question I've had for a couple years is what program does Hollywood use to make the DVDs title pages before the movie starts that we buy in the store to play on our DVD players at home?   I'm sure it's not iDVD or compressor.
First up, I'm one of those strange cats who likes to make DVDs for my clients and I have iDVD and I have a couple questions regarding making DVDs as long as I can. With using Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.   I have not gone to Final Cut Pro X yet but can you share to iDVD within that program?   Is there a pulldown menu under share that  says iDVD for Final Cut Pro X?   What does the professional DVD makers who use Final Cut Pro X when they create DVDs for consumers to...
Question this is for distributing my DVDs by way of electronic media much like I do my 2 e-books. ( http://www.peafowl.com/rapidcart/download.html )   I could distribute my DVDs on this page (that I notated about this paragraph) but the problem is the file is going to be too big for a DVD that's an hour and a half long.   So how do I do it and find a program that would make the DVD electronic file readable by any computer tablet or phone and make it small enough that...
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions.   I might remind Tallest Skil that my website was established in 1996. And we were one of the pioneers out there with the computer world. I'm well aware of the technology what's good and what isn't. I prefer DVDs even with high-speed Internet.   But I'm talking reality here. I can't tell you how many people that I deal with do not have computers and do not have Internet. Therefore they have to have DVDs to watch...
I am totally perplexed. How do I possibly distribute my DVDs (sell to people who do not have internet) and burn them if I upgrade to the new iMovie 10 if I can't burn DVDs iMovie 10.    Second question, Is there a way I can at least sell/distribute my DVDs in a protected way to my clients over the Internet to those who can actually have the bandwidth to get them...   I have looked into it about a year ago and it was totally cost prohibitive.   My best-selling self...
Okay, is there any workaround to make iDVD work which sharing in iMovie 10? If not how does one make it actual DVD?   In addition to the iDVD issue how does one share old projects into Final Cut X  and is there a workaround for this?
Thanks that was helpful...
I know of no forum on YouTube.
Thanks But where would  I repost this question?