or Connect

Posts by dmfett

HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!!! For the record, I have a mimistack V3 2TB hooked to my 27 inch iMac by way of firewire 800...I also love the speed of firewire 800 as s its way faster than my ministack v2 400GB. I did "YOUR" daisy change with the V3 hooked to the iMac and the Canon ZR500 connecter to the firewire 800 on the v3...and guess what? iMovie did not take the ZR500 camera...also for the record, the ZR500 works just fine connected to the iMac with out the daisy change. So...
So I get it, sort of?/??...but what is one to do if they do not have a external HD and need to run a camera and another device to the firewire 800 as there is no way to daisy chaine my old camera to another devise? Apple blew it on firewire 800 as I see it!
Way too pricy for only one extra plug in...I want to keep the HD away from the time machine HD as I really do not want time machine to go into another HD... Funny that Apple makes us have one Firewire 800 and does not provide a inexpensive hub...what was Apple thinking...love Apple but they blew it on Firewire 800... QUOTE=Bancho;1696392]Click the link. It's a firewire 800 hub. It's expensive but looks like it does what it says. What do you have against daisy...
I really want a fire 800 hub like the USB one I have...don't really want a daisy change the fire wire... I only found firewire 400 and not fire wire 800 hubs... Were the ones you found firewire 800 if so I will be happy!
I just got my imac 27 inch computer6 weeks ago...nice computer but a MAJOR design flaw...no one sells firewire 800 hubs anywhere...even apple does not knows of anyone who does...have called everyone to no avail...so now how am I to have two fire wire 800 devices going at once...want my $1,700.00 back APPLE sure blew this computer design !!!!!!!!!!
Nice promotion for your web site...but this site is not an want ad services...we help others and we all ask for help and this is what this forum is about...nice try...
Have lots of iMovies in 6.03 and got a new iMac and it has iMovie 8.06 and I want to have my new mac to use all my old movies and up date them in the new iMovie movies...I imported one of them and it lost almost everything, the orderand it did not used the aiff file....it also did not keep any of the words on title page..; It seems a bit hard to make the transition to the new program...with all this work maybe final cut pro express would be better to move to... The...
I run a pre intel mac mini (need classic) OS 10.4.11 that is about 5 years old. I also have a miniStack V2 external hard Drive that has 400GB. Up till recently both have work fine with never an issue...I first started to have problems while making movies in iMovie 6.0.3 where it would not capture the video clip and found that using the fire wire cable in the mini worked the best...but the I got the message that I was "running dangerously low on disk space" I have 57GB...
I know I am not much of a video maker ( http://www.peafowl.com/videoblog.html ) and a music teacher but can someone tell me the point of the video with the story "New hack could allow 'jailbroken' Apple iPads at launch". The story is good as well as the information and if one uses an imagination, the same can be said for the video ( this type of music is not my cup of tea, but I do use some of this kind of music in my class, for the kids, not me!) ...but my peacock...
I run OS 10.4.11 on a pre intel mini My internal modem dies and I replaced it with the Zoom model 3095 modem...it works well but after shut down each evening, and when I start up in the morning the mini default to the internal modem...I selected the USB modem Configuration and placed all the correct info in it and it has worked well after doing that but always goes back to internal modem... How do I make this modem the default ...can not find a place to do...