or Connect

Posts by dmfett

Good news the software provided by canon called the image browser CX translated it quickly  (53 second video that I experiment with)  But the problem is it placed it in my last important file on iMovie and I need to create a name for the event...   I'm really hoping I didn't lose any of the wonderful image quality by translating from their software to iMovie.
Have you used this particular product?   Sounds like a lot of extra work just to get a simple video out of your camera into iMovie?   So this is going to take a lot of extra time just to create a simple video isn't it?   This is the only option that I have?   What would happen if I would go ahead and capture the video in aperture...would iMovie be able to translate it from aperture to iMovie ?   What about doing it in iPhoto? ...can you captured it in...
Thanks for the information. Will this works better than using the CD software that was provided with the camera ?   I will study the link provided.   Do You think Apple will ever provide simple iMovie conversion or will it be in the new OS Maverick?
About a months ago I purchased the Canon Rebel seriesT5i... Love the camera, wonderful video and wonderful digital photographs.   For my pre-sales questions to canon, I was led to believe that iMovie would work with using the SanDisk Ultra SDHC Card 32 GB class 10...(Allowing me to capture video directly in iMovie from the SD card)    However much to my surprise a 53 seconds video clip took 10 minutes to get halfway done and then suddenly crashed my...
I wonder if there is a program out there that does the same thing that QuickBooks for Mac 2013 does and is cheeper.   I've been using their product that was called the Quick Book Pro 6 for my old Cube (stills work well today)  on OS 9.2 and has worked great but it's time to migrate up to my latest new Mac on OS 10.8.3   My new upgrade price is $199.00 but would like to save $$$$   Any help on this one 
Why do you hate Apple so much...trying to make $$ selling Apple short in the market place?
I have terrestrial/antenna TV for all my stations in the area in which I live. I get very good reception and use a Panasonic DVD recorder for all my recording needs.     I have been very unhappy with the working of the DVD recorder for my over the air TV shows and I'm wondering if I can use like a Mac Mini and some other device to record shows and put it over my HDMI on my big screen TV?   I would understand that perhaps I would have to have a Mac Mini used as...
yes on land lines 
Is there such an application that is totally free for calling on your iPod touch fifth-generation.  Several I found on the web has you earning points for minutes or buying points...Kind of wondering if there's such a free Calling app?   I bet not or am I wrong...
Does anyone know if the DLO company will make iPod touch 5th gen cases...someone said the DLO company is out of business...   I love my case with a flip top with maganets on my old iPod touch...is there another company that makes one like it if they are out of business?   This kinds of case keeps the iPod from being hurt and broke...