or Connect

Posts by dmfett

Thanks for your answer...however, I am now even more confused...I am not a computer "geek"  but know a little more than the average guy...and do not know what your talking about on superset of HTML..   I was under the impression that making my book (299 pages)  in Pages it would do it all for me by saving it as an EPUB...but the inline and floating issues do not allow me to save as an EPUB...I do not see how and what  TextWrangler will do for me other that more...
I have a book I am writing and I am done with it and want to share it as an EPUB (for selling it on Amazon and for the Nook and other e reader formats) when done...only one problem I got the message when doing so: " floating objects aren't supported in ePub format" So I found out by checking inline format that will work but it moves the text box and photo to where it want to go and not where I want it to be...this will not work so how do I make it stay where I place it...
Thanks for the answer.... How do I sign up with nook...do you have a web address for them and maybe the kindle people?
My 2 peacocks books were just accepted for sale on the iTunes store ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wacky-world-peafowl-volume/id532559767?mt=1 ) but I want to sell them to Kindle, Nook and any other eBook reader... I have saved the books as PDF and as text from iBooks author and placed my book's text in apples's pages program... Does anyone know if saving my book as an ePub in pages will work for kindle and Nook? Does anyone have the address to submit books for...
My two books are on the iTunes store for sale using the iBooks Author tool...It was real easy make my two books ready to view in eBook form... Now to the question, is there there a way to manage the downloading and payment of the PDF of the eBooks off my web site (peafowl.com) made on iBooks Author.  I use Rapid Weaver 5 as a program to make my web site...I use PayLoom 2 (love it!!!) and have a PayPal Account as a way to get payment from my...
The 3 times I got an error page it included an e-mail to e-mail them which I did and they never e-mailed back all  3 times...I called apple and so times and they said to use my apple care which really has nothing to do with this...and I called 1-800-my-apple as that was the only place to call...I talked to so many people who were  thinking they could help and nothing was done to get this issue fixed...   So again how doe one needing help get help with iBooks Author?
Help!!!!!!   I am a self published author on peacocks, (first book published in 1986 & second book in 1990)...both of my books have done very well over the years and now they are ready for the iBooks store...went through all the "hoops" Apple ask for (EIN number and  ISBN numbers) and I can not get apple to take my application to up load my books to iBooks store...I put in the EIN number and requested information on the form and the apple page said its not...
I was thinking that dump & buy was the thing going on as I have seen this happen since I got into Apple at $13.00...at every 100 move up and down then to the next milestone...people do not want to see Apple do good...I do as I am in for the long haul and I see $1000 by the end of the summer...It should be even higher than $1000, around 1800-2000...but wall street will see that its a long journey to there...
Looks like someone is going to make a lot of $$$ if your right...
Is there something wrong in the world of Apple today? Or are investers dumping stock when high and reinvesting to make lots of $$$$ when Apple announcing it big earnings? What do you all think?