or Connect

Posts by dmfett

I would rather pay for iBooks author then not to be able to sell my e-book to anyone I choose off my page...
So if I read all this right I can not sell my ebook made on iBooks Author on my web site without apple's permission?
so what one works? I will get a better one when I can afford it but have to start small...
I use imovie 9 and run OS 10 6.8 (plan on going to OS 10.7 sometime in the future) getting Final Cut ProX... It is time to get a air quality HD video camera that is good enough to air on tv yet that is not in the $1000's...My camera uses DV tapes which are not expensive...I like to have footage save for future use in case I need it but HD takes so much space and SD cards are very expensive...to what id the best camera for cost and air quality and keeping...
I have a ipod touch 2nd generation and out of the blue sending mal will not work...I did not change anything or even updated the ipod... I got "cannot send mail...the connection to the outgoing server mail.myserver.com failed Additional outgoing mail servers can be configured in settings>mail, contacts, I also get "the SMPT server mail.myserver.com is not responding. check your network connections and that you entered the correct information in the "out going mail...
I was under the impression that the music packaged with the iLlive program that can be used with Garage Band and iMovie was public domain... What is the truth of this issue is the music done as "music for hire" by apple and apple gives us rights to use it in commercial work or on You-Tube any way we see fit or is it copyrighted music needed forus to pay for its use... I have not seen any in writing from Apple on this...if it is public domain what do we do if told not...
This will be my last post and the person in charge can remove it after this post... Forums are for help and this experience was not at all helpful...and if someone is offended by me saying this , deal! I always felt that what ever happened to my computer happened at the apple store and I would never open anything even if I have a Mac..also I also feel that dial-up will stop any hi-jacking, but my computer did try to down something on its own...but its seems I musty be in...
Interesting forums and so call help.. Now the only thing I ever do is go to the apple store to get updates since I have dial-up...so it could be that the apple stores has someone hacking it (my computer) out side the store..this all started when I got the up date that put the app store app on the dock...within one week my credit card was hijacked...so that is it..
Well it did...I did not think it could happen but it did...I have never say download because we have dial up and so we do nothing but e-mail and web (as long as it takes on dial up) Lying...kind of strong...any why would I waist the time to load this page to just lie... No one is messing with my screen sharing as its only me and no one has access to this computer... so I need a geek! to tell me why...
We get e-mails but do not get things to down load or links sent by anyone and if I did I would never click on it for several reasons...dial up being one.. Apple told me to check out the activity monitor and have done so but have no idea what some things are...so its not really helpful...I did not see anything that got my attention... Had the test of little sntich but removed it after several weeks as it was not helpful..need something that will say what things are... So...