or Connect

Posts by dmfett

Those who are saying 1001 is to much are nuts...I remember when I got apple ($13.00) when no one wanted it and I took a risk and now the its time for my harvest...those who say its too high are just jealous as if they owned apple they would not bad mouth the high stock price !
What you said is encouraging....hope that is what Apple is thinking about!
I do not use or have a need for a cell phone...if I did, I would have the iPhone...with that said I own a iPad and love it but I can not put it in my pocket like my iPod when I am around tow ...want a iPod with Siri and the same camera as in the latest iPhone...
There has been no talk of any iPods 5th generation the last year...so does this mean Apple will drop the iPod line? Hope not.... Any body had any ideas about this subject?
I would rather pay for iBooks author then not to be able to sell my e-book to anyone I choose off my page...
So if I read all this right I can not sell my ebook made on iBooks Author on my web site without apple's permission?
so what one works? I will get a better one when I can afford it but have to start small...
I use imovie 9 and run OS 10 6.8 (plan on going to OS 10.7 sometime in the future) getting Final Cut ProX... It is time to get a air quality HD video camera that is good enough to air on tv yet that is not in the $1000's...My camera uses DV tapes which are not expensive...I like to have footage save for future use in case I need it but HD takes so much space and SD cards are very expensive...to what id the best camera for cost and air quality and keeping...
I have a ipod touch 2nd generation and out of the blue sending mal will not work...I did not change anything or even updated the ipod... I got "cannot send mail...the connection to the outgoing server mail.myserver.com failed Additional outgoing mail servers can be configured in settings>mail, contacts, I also get "the SMPT server mail.myserver.com is not responding. check your network connections and that you entered the correct information in the "out going mail...
I was under the impression that the music packaged with the iLlive program that can be used with Garage Band and iMovie was public domain... What is the truth of this issue is the music done as "music for hire" by apple and apple gives us rights to use it in commercial work or on You-Tube any way we see fit or is it copyrighted music needed forus to pay for its use... I have not seen any in writing from Apple on this...if it is public domain what do we do if told not...