or Connect

Posts by RichL

Adele is signed to an indie label. She wasn't an overnight hit. They worked with her for several years before her first album came out. They deserve your money too.
I doubt that iOS is any better. Virtually all mobile apps collect (anonymous) user analytics and free apps are likely to feature ads.
All of the artwork is on Apple's UK website but the 'Stands' product category is empty. Weird.
 'Foreign EU elements' (sounds like a conspiracy theory to me!) won't let the German people murder one of its politicians? You don't say. 
 That's not my experience. Pretty much every shop I go into in London has NFC (and therefore Apple Pay) support.
 How does your copy and paste refute his comment that the Allies won the war, not America? If either the western or eastern fronts had collapsed before America's involvement, the war in Europe would have been near impossible to win. Even after the America joined, it still needed the man-power of Russia. D-Day could have gone very differently if America and Britain had been facing Germany's elite forces. You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after...
 Isn't that the point though? For the 1% (or larger) of the population who do need full Photoshop or Illustrator or Lightroom or Visual Studio, the Surface Pro makes sense.  There's room in the market for both the iPad Pro and Surface Pro.
 The kids come across as reasonable people. They said that they had received an apology and thus considered the matter resolved.
 1. Photoshop and Illustrator have been optimised for Windows touch. That's enough for a whole swathe of users. But that's only the tip of the iceberg. Many of the major apps for Windows also have touch support.2. That hasn't been true since Windows 7. Windows 8 was specifically designed for touch (to the detriment of mouse/keyboard users!) and Windows 10 tries to satisfy both camps.3. This is simply not true. While it's possible to fall back to the legacy UI but most...
A device can have all the power in the world but it's redundant if it doesn't run the software you want to use.   The Surface Pro (a successful, profitable product by anyone's metrics but Apple's) has its place in the market. If you want to run full-fat Photoshop, Illustrator or Office then it's a great choice. Personally, I'd rather use an iPad Pro but that's because I'm not tied to any piece of Windows software.   I see a lot of Surface Pros in London. They're...