or Connect

Posts by RichL

Beats would have to do something amazing to make me swap from Spotify. For me, Spotify wins for the same reason that Netflix wins - ubiquity. I can get Spotify on [i]all[/i] of my devices, whether they're Apple-branded or not (e.g. Sonos).
 Not even close.  Mine has been great. For such a big launch there's been relatively few complaints. Remember antenna-gate?
I don't agree with the hate for Radio 1. Their purpose is to be mainstream but they push the envelop far farther than any commercial radio station. Daytime Radio 1 follows a strict playlist but in the evening the station still experiments. And just because these producers work for Radio 1, it doesn't mean that their tastes in music align completely with the station.
 I've found there to be an annoying lag, to the point where I think that Siri has failed to pick up what I've said. I then repeat the message and both attempts appear on the screen at once!
This is why having a diverse workforce is a good idea. 
I'm not finding the Apple Watch to be very app-centric. I occasionally look up the football scores but apart from that, I'm happy with just the clock, Glances and notifications.
 The app conforms to the spirit of the rules even if doesn't conform to the exact wording. The rejection was bogus.
The Sport edition comes in a long, flat box. The SS edition comes in a more traditional watch box.   Very happy with my SS/ML Apple Watch. :)
 A relic of the post-war period when copper was scarce in Britain.
 There's travel changers that do the same thing but nowhere near as nicely.