or Connect

Posts by RichL

It's worth remembering the Lightroom is still available for a one-off fee as a boxed product. You don't need a CC subscription to use it.
 Agreed. They're both perfect iPad games. I worry that Bioshock will suffer from control issues. I had enough problems playing it on the Xbox 360, let alone on a touch device. Action games are the hardest to port to iOS.
 The facts in this piece are: Two wings of Al-Qaeda have written encryption apps for Android The rest of the article is conjecture, especially the claim that Android provides some kind of doomsday botnet to terrorists. Why the hell would anyone run a botnet off devices with limited connectivity when Windows XP is still so prevalent?  It's Ann Coulter-level scaremongering.
Hitler was a vegetarian. 
 This is a fairly standard tactic these days - release your service in a selection of smaller countries, test it to death and then go for the big release. Blizzard did the same with their latest F2P game.
Yay, another couple of channels to hide.
 Both have European offices. And yes, the United States has a voice in most large European mergers. As does China.
 There's already third-party apps that will do it.
 I really disagree with this. Swift is a lot easier to get to grips with that Objective-C (especially pre-ARC Objective-C) and I think that it's a great thing. Yes, we'll see a lot of crap apps but there's already plenty of crap apps out there. Apple does a pretty good job of rejecting bad apps. However, we'll also see some really creative ideas from people who wouldn't normally be able to write iOS apps. This has already happened in the PC indie games market as games have...
 You want specifics? How about the time you claimed to have interviewed Steve Jobs?  Or how this Maemo (the predecessor to Tizen) powered internet tablet is in fact not a tablet but a netbook:   I love you get so worked up about people assassinating your character when you spend so must effort doing it to other people. Someone calls you out on your bullshit and you get incredibly defensive.  Also, please learn how to use quotation marks.