or Connect

Posts by RichL

Got mine at just before 11am in the UK. Haven't opened it yet as I don't have time [sic]!
 It violates Apple's policies on a technicality - Pebble are happy for this app developer to use their trademark. If the developer escalated the issue, I'm sure Apple would accept their evidence. I speak as a developer who's been through this process before.
That's an utterly idiotic reason for the app to be rejected. Some of the first-tier Apple reviewers really don't engage their brains when reviewing apps.   My advice to the app developer would be to escalate the bogus rejection. Apple do listen if you state clearly why the app shouldn't have been rejected.
 Plenty of people in the UK have received notification of shipping it seems, including me. :)
 Also useful for app developers who want a cheap test device.
 I've pre-ordered many Apple products online and I think this is the first one I'll ever get on launch day. I'm absolutely delighted with the process.
 There's only two big suppliers of mapping data in the world and Nokia owns one of them through its acquisition of NAVTEQ. The application side of HERE is a very minor part of HERE's value. 
Is it? Apple haven't missed any estimated dispatch dates yet.

Hopefully all of the first wave pre-orders will be out of the door by then!