or Connect

Posts by RichL

Most of the channels are locked the US. Adding one that's locked to the UK shouldn't be an issue, especially as users can now hide apps they don't want.
 Your lack of self-awareness still amazes me.
 They used to be interested: I'd love to see more women working in the tech industry. A diverse industry results in a diverse range of ideas and product. The current dude-bro monoculture is incredibly damaging. 
FTL is a fantastic game and well worth the standard price.
 Planet DED, where the Kindle isn't the iPod of books because it hasn't been a massive financial success for Amazon. Meanwhile, the iPod touch and iPhone have apparently become the iPod of books because of... the massive financial success of the iBook store?  Personally, I don't need DED's revisionist history to know that Fire phone will be a flop. The Kindle is a great product. It does one thing, it does it well and it does it for a cheap price. The Kindle has a clear...
Good luck USA. Portugal are nothing special without Ronaldo.
 Yeah, we all work 24/7 with no breaks... 
 Heat and noise, I would expect.  This reduces entry from £1049 to £899 in the UK. That's a big psychological barrier broken, in my opinion.
 Well, it's a good job that Steve Jobs was never arrested or did anything illegal, huh? 
 DirectX is available on Windows Phone, with DirectX 12 available next year. However, I'm talking about rivals in terms of technology leadership. Metal isn't the first graphics API to take that approach that it does. A bit of context would be useful.