Originally Posted by Command_F
Sounds to me as if it was Samsung's legal team that screwed up. If the document "should have been redacted" before being sent to Samsung then Samsung could argue that the fact that...
Originally Posted by anantksundaram
Looking ahead to the future, isn't CDMA dead/dying? And, if they have only 21% of LTE, Apple can surely go with the other 79%?
And what is the basis for your...
I would love to know the rational behind this. It seems like an incredible anti-consumer move without any real justification.
I don't see the need to trash-talk Android users though. We're all comfortable with our choice of...
Originally Posted by blackbook
I don't think Amazon or other competitors are offering refunds. Good job Apple.
I thought that Season Pass was an exclusive iTunes feature. I could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by jungmark
It's what was delivered/available over the weekend. It doesn't include back orders (ie future ship dates)
What's your source on that? Apple's press release says 9 million sold, not 9...
Originally Posted by PScooter63
"Grotesquely low" inventory, eh?
I assume that the nine million includes pre-orders (like mine).
Either way, these numbers are way above last year's sales and way...
The UK Apple stores are completely out and there was never any stock online (it started as dispatch in 7-10 working days from China). However, it seems that the carriers still have some stock left if you're willing to sign up to a new...