or Connect

Posts by RichL

Pre-ordered an iPhone 6+ 128GB. 3-4 weeks for dispatch to the UK.     Looks like availability for the regular iPhone 6 is much better though.
 I've always found Dropbox to be fast and reliable, which hasn't always been the case for Apple's cloud services. Unless apps start removing Dropbox support, I think I'm going to stick with Dropbox for now.
I haven't received an e-mail yet. :/
 There is a replacement - iTunes Match.
1TB is actually too big for me. My MacBook Pro only has a 512GB SSD.    Not sure whether I'll switch from Dropbox to iCloud storage. Dropbox is better value but I think I'll wait and see how seamless the iCloud experience is before deciding.
It's a shame that it doesn't come with GPS. Sounds like if you go running, and want to track your route, you'll need to also carry your iPhone.   I will no doubt end up buying one anyway. 
 Please don't encourage others to harass people on the Internet.
Seems a lot slower to load and less readable than the old website. Hopefully these issues will be addressed though.
I'm sure that Switzerland will be just fine until Apple perfects the iChocolate.
When iCloud Drive was announced, I was dead set on switching over from Dropbox. Now I'm torn!