or Connect

Posts by hmurchison

Far be it for me to disregard a person's attempt at atonement. As one person said "actions speak loudly" if he keeps his behavior in check then that is a net positive in my book.
In a utopian world companies hire the best person for the job but the issue is what exactly constitutes "best"? So much of work and collaboration is working with people and knowing that you all meet the requirements and fundamentals but transcending all of the other variables. Our children today should be raised with a more international mindset and not assume that everyone they meet will be from the came culture or ethnic group. Easier said that done but large global...
Put me down for 3
All my favorite sites (like this one) are reasonable with the ads. There are some linkbait sites that are simply ridiculous with the ads.
Event Triggers and user profiles are going to make this version of Homekit the one that should be delivered.
AWESOME!!! You'll have my 100 dineros soon.
My Hue works great as well so long as Comcast isn't screw up my webs.
shouldn't Bluetooth 4.0 have accomplished the same thing?
I figured HomeKit was going to be an iOS 9 thing.
Love the web features and waiting with baited breath on reports of how the scripting works. Haven't used FM all that much but I'm looking to learn.