or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

Torture has so many faces... Shock & Awe It's no boy's life in no man's land America's criminal occupation Not hanging around and not willing to deal with the neo-con idiots here or the PC-centric moderators. Thought I'd pass this along and hope this will finally ban me, remove my post (as they did with my last one) and lock this worthless thread. Goodbye asshats, you know who you are.
FEDS GUN DOWN NIXON OUTSIDE ARIZONA HOTEL
Watched Blues Brothers a few weeks ago. That movie boosted his career all over again. The R&B medley he performs is great. "Now Baby, listen Baby, don't you treat me this-a way 'Cause I'll be back on my feet some day, Don't care if you do, cause it's understood, You got no money, and you just ain't no good Well I guess if you say so I'll have to pack my things and go (that's right)" RIP.
"Topic: sick of hearing about reagan" /try8fuckinyears I realize this is what a president should have. One with tenure. But the whole idea of this ping-pong transportation of his body (is his body in that coffin...?). And I don't think that if the Democrats were in office they wouldn't have just dug a ditch and tossed him in it...he would have gotten the same treatment and the coverage would be the same. I don't have TV so all I got are the NPR radio broadcasts....
"Since Vietnam, there was one attack on U.S. forces that inflicted a higher death toll than anything experienced since: 241 servicemen were killed in Beirut in 1983 when a suicide bomber from the Islamic group Hezbollah drove a truck full of explosives into their barracks." Praise the Lord! There is some people out there that understand what all this is about! The War on Terror on the US (as far as an attack...surprise attack) started here. Right here. We were...
Found this...ont the woefully bad website of the United American Civil Taskforce. List of terrorists list to whether they are at large, captured or killed; By name, function and status. SHURA MAJLIS \t These are the first-tier guys and the actual members of al-Qaeda's board of directors. Any one of them is a possible successor to Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden Emir-General Possibly killed at Tora Bora in Dec. 2001, now believed to be at large...
Well, I just had a friend over who's laying out security maps in Illustrator for ADT. Security cameras and floor plans for a new security system for...guess what...the Washington DC Metro. Seems they haven't upgraded the system for years. Yes, the DC Metro. Our Homeland Security at work...
No. I don't trade games anymore. It's the same with CDs and Videos...I never get them back in good condition or back at all. /stillkickyoasswithsoulcaliber2
I want to know too. I think that I'll need something soon. My new apartment has one window (another small one in the bathroom too) and that window faces a wall. So I don't have sunlight and in result not much heat (good air flow too)...yet. It's been unusally cool this month but I know that may not last. I'm looking for something small and cheap.