or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

He's dead. He is also a public figure. Live or dead people have and will criticize him now and before. He ain't Jesus. Get over it.
Woke up. Took a shit. Showered. Shaved. Went to slave-labor job. Came home. Slept. Repeat... /dontdodiaries..
Ah. The second attack on America (Iran kidnapping was the first) and the realization that American was a target of terrorism. They still didn't get it...Bush Sr. did, Clinton and now Arbusto doesn't get it...well Arbusto (dammit sorry Cheney) does...GRENADA! I was in college during the Reagan years. I'd say that 90% of my classmates thought he was an old asshole. Our favorite song of the time: "We've Got A Bigger Problem Now" Last call for alcohol. Last call for your...
My friend Ed joined the Army (Special OPs) and he has told me that the one of the first things he is learning is Korean (forgot...Arabic too)...you figure that out. Get them Korean/English dictionaries out boys and girls...you're gonna need them.
Nope, 10.3 +...copied the application...Shiira won't even open. Damn.
Jesus Christ on a broomstick. They are in a crisis situation. They need assistance to get their victim to a hospital Suddenly, a UN ambulance appears. They have guns. They overtake (hijack) the vehicle. Fuck. It could have been carjacked. Scott, have you found proof that a UN ambulance driver was in control of the vehicle? God. The reason they sat on the story was because there isn't one. I've heard there are huge rocks falling out of the sky too. Staring June 9th all...
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin" -Ronald Reagan Good one Gipper...he had them sometimes...RIP /coolquotehonestly
I just downloaded Camino browser (V 0.8b). Clean install and imported all bookmarks, preferences and etc.. I've been using Camino to surf a lot. Boring and cheesy looking but I don't want anything fancy. It's the fastest browser I have, including Safari. Downloading Shiira now...good on OS X.1 or better? I have 10.2.6...
New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson issued a statement which read: "President Reagan brought back grace, strength and class to the American presidency. He restored the nation's pride at a time when our collective spirits were low. He was especially popular in New Mexico, where his cowboy grace and strength played very well. I want to personally join with all New Mexicans, and the entire nation in offering our sincere condolences and prayers to Nancy and his family." ...
Originally posted by SDW2001: