or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

You see though, whether Arbusto is in office to use it or loses and Kerry's in office...time can change radically...and either can turn it on or turn it off. If the need is not there, then fine. If it is, fine too. Because we've sapped the military pretty thin and if things escalated...we'll need fresh troops. I don't know what will happen. I don't care who's backing it because it's logical to have this on the desk right now. I don't like it at all...but it may be...
I look at Colin Powell......what happened to this guy? Was I a dupe? Was he in this all along? He has been critical of many things that have gone on. But when that UN thing had him spouting off misinformation...made me wonder... Wonder if he washed his hands after shaking...
Oop. My bad. Congress already has a plan for this... S. 89 and HR 163 Another reason to vote for....eh, Kerry.
I tried...seriously tried not to use the "glass parking lot" analogy... /"itsallbushesfault"
Coordinated in agenda only. To disrupt oil supplies and the 'ol US/Saudi relationship thing OBL hates.Random - 1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. There is a pattern (see above), the purpose is evident and the objective is (above too). Though this may look random...that is their method most times. It confuses the enemy. Correct, 9|11 wasn't a random attack 9|11 was a sophisticated attack. Because uh, it involved hijacking four planes...
Ah, Iran... In a speech to legislators, reformist Interior Minister Abdolvahed Mousavi Lari accused the clerics of the Guardian Council of acting without justification when it barred candidates from running in the election. A number of conservative legislators shouted in protest, and, in a bid to end the bickering, hardline legislator Mahdi Kouchakzadeh asked parliament to condemn the U.S. occupation of Iraq. "To attract the attention of everybody to what is our...
Uncoordinated? The BBC's Paul Wood "It seems the gunmen were disguised as members of the security forces" Random? "Khobar, 400km (250 miles) north-east of Riyadh, is one of the centres of the Saudi oil industry, in which foreigners play a key role. Islamic militants from groups affiliated to al-Qaeda have been conducting a campaign against the Saudi state. The Saudi government launched a high-profile assault on militants following a triple suicide bombing in Riyadh last...
I think Cheney switched Arbusto to the PC. There are more games to occupy Arbusto's time on the PC. /favegame F/A-18 Operation Iraqi Freedom
And I have begun to "see the light" if you've read the last post there... But do I believe that Kerry can do the job we need him to do? He still has to prove that...at least stick with what he says he'll do. I think that Kerry is just a Skull and Bones ploy for the neo-cons to keep the agenda going...Democrat or not he's a bonesman... Return to topic...
Did I? No. Post where I did this. I don't see it. What I have been trying to state is that this so-called new WOT has been around for over 30 years...it hit our ass on 9|11. I never, ever connected the Iran kidnapping to Saddam/9|11. But if you simplify things...it is all black and white. Terrorists are terrorists. They can go anywhere they want and do anything they want. They can get money from anyone they want. Whether their clients or supporters believe in their cause...