or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

It doesn't take a brain either to know that the Iraqi's don't trust him already. Because of his Saddam/Baath party past. Being a stooge for the CIA won't help either I guess. And yes, excluding some blunders ("shock and awe", looting, WMD?, insurgency, Abu Garaib) this is all planned out. I'd say Powell/CIA had a hand in this appointment. This is way off base but remember the Ayatollah Khomeini or Afghan President Hamid Karzai were exiles too. Afghan President Hamid Karzai...
L7. On headphones cranked up REALLY loud. Still think "Beauty Process" is one of the greatest punk rock albums of all time. /imissyoudonitaandsuzicomeback!
Well, I guess I should put this in another way. Terrorists don't always have a specific country that they a can call "their own". They will seem to go anywhere to anyone to get what they need for their cause or for safe houses and training camps. They may have a purpose to claim a country or land that they believe is theirs but in their method of terror has really no country or persons as...ah, I'm losing this...help. My opinon or feeling. Iraq had ties with the 9|11...
Ridge. He was Govenor of Pennsyvania. Didn't remember that until he was hand plucked for this position. This guy is dull in an evil way. My own "terror alert" shot up quick when I heard that news of that promotion. As I'm stating in another thread. No "new" news. Move on. I'm going to keep looking for a real job to pay the rent and survive...all this is "chatter" to me too. Why didn't they just reprint/repost their Osama poster? /icouldhavedesignedabetterposterthanthattoo
pfflam...how old are you? Just curious. We seem to be similar in our feelings on many subjects...but I just don't get the whole deal here on this issue... I seem to remember countless terrorist attacks abroad against the US. The kidnapping of US embassy in Iran seems to come to mind...why do you think that in 9|11 Iraq wasn't involved? Saudi Arabia even? Don't you get it? Anybody? Are you too young to understand or remember? Has this Arbusto propaganda machine really done...
Oh Christ. Get serious. I feel that if I vote for anyone except Bush really IS a valid reason...and I am thinking of it...in fact there never has been a more reason now for everyone to... But believe me...the terrorists, unemployment and all the other issues will not go away. The opposing forces will be there just as they have whenever another party is in office. 4 years of cleaning our house (and Iraq)...nothing changes. When I see or hear Kerry grow some balls and can...
As usual I tried to find the images of murals or posters photographed in buildings in Iraq of the WTC attack on Google...no luck...anyone? Probably not. Because all of you are so blind. Blind as all the reporters, politicians and the overall general population. Iraq was in on the 9|11 attacks...so what? This so called War on Terror has been going on for YEARS. Whether the US are to blame or some Middle Eastern country is irrelevant. Whether the attacks on us were...
WAKE UP PEOPLE! (photoshopedgorepicfromfark.com) Now THAT'S what I call a SPEECH . Gore's balls grew back. Kerry needs to learn a little from him. Kerry emerging standing in front of his shiney new campaign jet doesn't cut it. SAY SOMETHING THAT MATTERS. Too bad Gore ain't running. I'd vote for him. But I guess since he was so "roundly defeated" he means nothing now...but he can state his opinions... /itsgonnagethotterinherenow...
My fave..."WE FOUND A JET! WMD!WMD!WMD!" MiG Jet Fighter Found Buried in Iraq Analysis The preceding photographs are authentic, originally published by the U.S. Department of Defense on August 6, 2003 and credited to Master Sgt. T. Collins of the USAF. The accompanying text, though this version purports to be an "unclassified excerpt" from an unspecified document, was lifted verbatim from a NewsMax.com article of the same date. After overseas news...
If we had leaders and not heads we remove and screw onto a suit every four years we probably would have had a different direction. Some thought it was JFK, Reagan, Clinton, Gore, Bush....well, I haven't seen the honesty, forthright and the determination in anyone this election. I voted for Clinton. Would have voted for Gore if I wasn't so pissed at Clinton(Dems) then...and Bush? God, I went through his father's Nazi Party and I didn't want that again. Now look what goes...