or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

I don't know if you are being specific to Iraq or if you are also including America too. Sorry I don't have a credible link to this...but what about that Italian immigrant who was taken and detained for 4-6 months...just because he had been arrested years ago (and did jail time for) for a cocaine possession charge? The US authorities believed he was a suspected terrorist because of his past crime (and because of the Patriot Act). I remember the footage of his release...the...
Money grows on trees...therefore its organic. Just kidding. But I love Winston Smith's collage work. Good to hear that someone noticed what these science(sic)consultants and corporate(verysic)lackeys were doing.
Good Morning Abu Ghraib! Since I can't afford television access or have a stereo good enough to pick anything up except NPR on my clock radio... NPR rules. I listen to it and I have a clearer view of what all the other news media outlets screw-up into their own commercial/consumer driven needs. I understand why the general sheepolation out there haven't a clue now... They get their news from commercial and ideological swill like FUXNews. Thank you NPR. If I...
Good point. But fix your keyboard.
/ohthatotherwebthing
Yeah, but they go too far in the effort these days to suck. Christian X-Treme Metal? "Hard Hitting" Christian music?
Thinking. took three years to plan 9|11. Correct? Been three years. It's a stretch...I hope.
Women. Mostly.
...or The Crack Babies. Friend lent me his CD. Discomboobulated Punk is the only way to describe them. /thinkstoogessexpistolsminutemen
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be here somewhere. No, no weapons over there...maybe under here?"