or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

...Tokyo Rose......... .........OxyContin Rush... I like it.
"Christian teens are just as eager to file-swap copyrighted music as any other youngsters. But if the word of God gets spread, would Jesus give a damn?" "...As long as he shares his 40. I don't give a damn."
...or Kerry, or Nader or [fill in next figurehead]...
Fuck. Fine. I'll vote for George Carlin. "Q: You're known as a very liberal comic. Are you trying to change people's political views when you go out there? Do you have an underlying agenda? A: No. First of all, I'm not liberal. I'm just about (being) anti-United States. I don't like the way this country operates. I think we've ruined this place. And I think it's largely because of businessmen. And businessmen are not liberals. So if that makes me a liberal, then that's...
"Did you ever hear one of those corny, positive messages on someone's answering machine? "Hi. It's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is 'Share the love.'" Beep. 'Uh, yeah...this is the VD clinic calling....Speaking of being positive, your test is back. Stop sharing the love.'" - George Carlin /stilltryingtofindhisquotesonvotingforanotherthread
Ok. Maybe this'll clarify... 1. Bush? No. That's a given. 2. Kerry? No. I think he's a liar too. A compassionate liar. And a coward...where are you Kerry? Hello? 3. Nader? NEVER. Loneliest "can't do nothin' around here" President in history. ...NEXT? VOTE? VOTE FOR WHAT. WHO? WHY? /putemallonanislandandletthemdukeitout
I hate ballet. /dontgetyourpoint
No. I would only vote for Kerry if he divulged his whole role and participation in the Skull & Bones Society. He spills the beans, separates from them and he has my vote. Don't get me wrong. I sense something a lot better as a leader compared to Arbusto...but get the truth out. AND STOP HIDING RIGHT NOW! If not then he's just another liar (and Nader is a waste of time). No vote for me. And I have that right not to vote for these candidates. If I do not see one that suits...
They'll build a diner there to park all them empty Halliburton flat bed trucks... 1. Coffee! 2. Apple Pie! 3. Democracy! /twitch
I have a 5 year old Panasonic Phone/Fax machine. Been through 3 moves and a lot of abuse. It has always had a message system that could let me repeat and replay any message... On the other hand...cell phones? Forget it. Send me an email. No wait... IM me.... no... ahfergettit... But I'll agree with you... B&N has a membership discount card thing. 90% of the card members either have lost they're card or forget it. We can look them up with...