or Connect

Posts by Artman @_@

Missed this speech as you could tell...but hey, one every week right? One question/thought... Abu Ghraib - The Pentagon reportedly spent $50 million dollars renovating and upgrading it when they moved in, correct? And now it'll be rubble. Ahhh, fiscal responsibility! /shootmeagainimstilltwitching
Do you think we all missed someone for leading this country? McCain was that man. It's a tragedy that he wasn't a stronger choice for the sheeple...er...people... Ah well. At least we have another secret keeper (Boneman Kerry) and lame duck complainer (Nader) for a choice in the next four years... /pleaseshootme
...me too. Not numbed...just tired of it all...getting more stoopid day by day...Watch Dr. Strangelove... "Stop fighting! This is a War Room!"
/marineboyandsplasher
...guess he wasn't on the guest list at Arbusto's speech yesterday...
"Mr. President, I would not rule out the chance to preserve a nucleus of human specimens. It would be quite easy atthe bottom of some of our deeper mineshafts. The radioactivity would never penetrate a mine some thousands of feet deep. And in a matter of weeks, sufficient improvements in dwelling space could easily be provided." "How long would you have to stay down there?" "I would think that uh possibly one hundred years." "You mean, people could actually stay...
Bush made a speech? Interesting. At a war college? Typical. Was anything new or relevant? Not. He should have just sent a grainy videotape recorded from a bunker to Aljazeera... /dontcareatall
He was Too Drunk to Fuck. /hadtodroptheDKsinheresomehow...
Everything Kaufman did was a prank. /inagoodway