or Connect

Posts by jcallows

So what was the Sony phone Apple copied?
in the next update, please get rid of the requirement to use iCloud for syncing contacts with the iPhone. the requirement to use iCloud is infuriating. aside from privacy issues, what happens if you're on a plane or volunteering in a remote village in africa and you need to sync? you can't. and there's no good reason to require the internet, not just a local area network mind you, but the global internet to simply exchange information between two devices that are right...
korea fair trade commission? sounds like a conflict in terms.
so we're laying off teachers and enforcing a hiring freeze to buy gadgets???
No surprise here. It's the only way Microsoft can sell their crappy products. They make deals with companies and companies force people to use them. It worked for them before with Windows. Whenever users have a choice, they choose Apple.
Looking at these simple design patents reminds me of Homer Simpson's secret formula for Coke: water, sugar, bubbles, and ???
what an eye sore
  Not necessarily.  I depends on what the geeks choose to obsess over.  If it's academics, computers, comic books, quantum physics, etc., then good luck to them finding a woman.  But they obsess over fitness, playing sports, acting or singing in a rock band, these geeks will have little trouble finding women, with the appearance of the geeks being equal.  Of course there are exceptions to either group.  But it's true that there are many socially awkward yet very talented...
Asking for more money after you're already paid for the app should be illegal. If the developer wants more money for the app, they should just charge more. I hate hidden fees.
Microsoft keeps going back to its me-too strategy because it worked before when it came up with Windows. Unfortunately it didn't use its force-its-products-onto-the-people strategy like it with Windows when it managed to convince businesses and computer makers to use it. Its the only way to get people to use their mediocre products.