or Connect

Posts by jnjnjn

Yep, it will make no difference at all. Why, you ask, because Mac OS X is resolution independent. As for your other comments: do you have an iPhone? Of course you don't, if you did, you would know the difference. J.
A virtual keyboard is a game-changer. Its incredible that you don't get that. But then, some phone makers still don't get it either. I'am waiting on a pre-paid version of the iPhone with an (iChat) camera on the front and an HD movie/photo camera on the back. This (the front camera) will be the next game-changer. J.
It is of course possible that people change, even Bill Gates. It is possible that the influence of his wife made him a better person.
That's sad. I'm sure they will thank you later on. In the mean time, I'am waiting for my 27inch iMac ...
Spot-on!
Use ClickToFlash to get rid of the advertising.
Your completely wrong on this. See my earlier comment. The thing is, GCD is a framework that 'drives' OpenCL. It is nothing like CUDA. And GCD is accompanied by several other core technologies like LLVM and a C extension (closures) to make it much easier to implement. I'v seen some experiment with it and a speedup of 20 to 25 times for some rendering applications like photo enhancements and movie effects is already shown. And, thats a lot of PC's to buy. And yes, OpenCL...
$599 would suffice, if you wait a few days is will be as low as $499.
You would have an answer to your question if you looked at Apples keynote presentations, instead of SB face. J.
Hmm, yes I was a bit carried away when I used 'dominate'. I guess I had the iPhone in mind. The enterprise market is a 'problem' for Apple because of the legacy windows hardware. But thats a problem for MS too, because no one wants to upgrade if the application runs ok and the hardware still works. J.