or Connect

Posts by zoetmb

Even though I agree that it should have had more than one port and the machine also seems a bit underpowered from a processor standpoint, I think this machine is still going to sell incredibly well and be a big hit - in fact, I think it will do better than the Air, even though I don't consider it a machine for me.   I think that there will be a tremendous number of people who look at the size, slimness, light weight and overall design and want this thing as well as those...
So congratulations.    You worked hard and eventually earned six figures.   I started out making minimum wage and I eventually earned six figures.   Bus drivers work hard.   They're not expecting six figures.   They just want to have a decent life.    While I agree that people who want to earn high wages need to increase their skills and have a high level of education, no one who works should have to live in poverty.    And just because you earned crap wages as you were...
I took it off my Mac. I found it was causing weird bugs in Office 2011. It completely changed my configuration, new Outlook didn't work at all and when Copy/Paste stopped working in Office 2011, I gave up and took it off. Will wait for a less buggy version.And if Outlook cal and address book still won't sync, I won't need the new version at all. Didn't really notice any new features other than cosmetics.
How is it overpaying when what they were making keeps them poor?Just because there's more workers than jobs shouldn't mean that workers have to live in poverty or close to it.All people who work deserve a living wage. It's not the workers' fault that the high wages paid to the highly skilled workers at Apple and other such companies have driven up housing and other costs.And of course there is class warfare. Middle class workers haven't received a real wage increase in 25...
If you see a watch as solely a utility, then you're correct.   If you see a watch as a status and fashion statement, as many people do (otherwise there would be no luxury watch business), then the accessory bands for the lower-priced lines aren't expensive at all.   Think about women who spend $150 on a handbag and have different ones depending on what they choose to wear.   This is the market for selling multiple watch bands.    These watches are not for people who wear...
I agree that if you plug it into an Apple display, which has its own set of ports, additional ports on the machine aren't needed.   But I don't know why anyone would buy the smallest, lightest laptop to primarily use it with an Apple Display.    So I still maintain that two ports on the machine would have been better. I completely agree with you about the USB connector, but I assumed there will be some USB to USB-C adapter or someone will soon quickly release some USB-C...
A fail that will sell extremely well.    But I agree that the adapters are overpriced and that there should have been two USB-C ports. 
IMO, they should have left the power cable separate and Mag-safe and/or there should have been two USB-C connectors.
How about because they can't afford to live on the salary that they're making.   How about because it's unethical for a company with the profits of an Apple to have employees (whether hired directly by Apple or through a third party) who are suffering economically.   How about because doing it your way is exploitation and if I'm correct that most of the drivers are probably black or hispanic, not to do so reeks of racism.   I'm not claiming that bus drivers should be rich...
And what new and improved features have you found?   Because aside from some font changes in menus and a new look for the bottom Tabs in Excel, I haven't really found any yet, although I haven't spent a hell of a lot of time with the new versions yet.