or Connect

Posts by zoetmb

Maybe, but not necessarily.   It just might be dripping with "oldness". He probably still listens to Mantovani and Perry Como records and he thinks Chubby Checker is a wild new act. 
And kill battery life for no good reason.
 A lonely security guard might stop someone from using a hammer or tool to break into a store, but it probably wouldn't stop anyone from smashing their car through the gates, as in the video and it would probably put the guard in great danger, if not from the car, from any weapons these idiots might be carrying.    Best way to stop these kinds of attacks, as per my other post, is to brick the stolen devices and go all out to catch the thieves and publicize all.   Kill the...
How about better security cameras so that the license plates could actually be read so the thieves could be tracked down? Or bricking all the machines that have been stolen the first time they attempt a software update, a sync or go to an Apple website?
Frankly it all seems absurd to me and in terms of price, on a subsidized phone, there's little to no difference in cost between an iPhone and an Android phone. I bet the sample size was quite small. Anecdotally, from my own experience I would say that income plays little to no role. I consult for a technology business where most of the employees earn pretty much the same income and I'd say the split between Apple phones and Android phones is about even. I understand...
I don't know whether it's the same tech or not, but Apple's Passbook has pretty much the same functionality, at least in terms of showing you an electronic version of your boarding pass when you enter the terminal, which is all I really want anyway. The one flaw I found, at least with Delta, is that if your seat is changed, the electronic boarding pass on the iPhone doesn't update. The last thing I want when walking through a terminal and carrying luggage is to be...
I'm surprised they're all so satisfied. Usually, Apple out-performs their expectations, but then they claim that Apple won't repeat that in the upcoming quarter and these stock price goes down anyway. I have no complaints...I've held the stock so today is a good day.
umm..didn't some guys from the Loch Ness area admit a few years ago that they had perpetuated the fraud?    And they showed how they faked the famous photo of Nessie?   I think this is going to turn out to be the work of a practical joker -someone who embedded the image into the map. 
Great. So now in addition to the people who walk down the street seemingly talking to themselves and those who walk down the street (and across the street in traffic!) with heads down texting some trivia, we'll now have people looking at their pads and gesturing like Joe Cocker. (I wonder if over the next few decades, we'll have large numbers of people who can no longer lift their heads straight). When it doesn't quite respond as desired I expect to see a lot of...
Now I think you're the one who's naive.   On the one hand, you say that kids' interest in music comes from peers.   But you don't think their peers talk about sex?    It's all around them.   Even on TV shows before the safe-harbor time of 10pm and even on shows that are considered family comedies, there is constant talk about sex.    And if they don't get it from those shows, they get it from watching Mylie Cyrus videos or whatever.  But that isn't what I said anyway.  ...