or Connect

Posts by zoetmb

There's only a few things Apple can do and some they wouldn't want to do because then the blogosphere would go nuts. They should limit purchases to one per customer. They could (possibly) only permit purchases with a credit card (not sure if this would be legal) and only permit one purchase every 30 days per credit card account, although this would have limited effect because most people have multiple credit cards. They could also (although here's where they might get...
I don't buy the case (no pun intended) for a low priced iPhone. First of all, the analyst is ignoring the fact that the iPhone is subsidized (at least in the U.S.) so that most people are paying as little as $200 for it. And previous generation models tend to go for $100 at least some of the time. So I'm not sure Apple needs another lower priced model. And what would they take out and have it still be an iPhone? I think the analysts are all missing an area where...
Maybe it's just will I have enough money in retirement to pay my basic living expenses. Maybe it's that even when the Dow hit a recent high of 11,400 a few weeks back, that was still almost 3000 points below its all-time peak in October of 2007 and that's 25% below where we were almost four years ago and it's painful to see it take another big hit. And maybe, even though one is willing and able to continue working, that there's few jobs for such people, because of both...
You could have a database of products laid out nicely, then export to HTML to create a web page, either with or without ecommerce links. Or it might be a database of "places I've visited" that creates a web page.
Maybe I'm naive, but this makes no sense to me. What does a slowdown at Foxconn have to do with Apple? It would be one thing if the slowdown was due to a labor shortage or manufacturing defects, but if the slowdown is because of declining business from other companies, it seems to me that this either has no effect on Apple or it could even have a beneficial effect as it increases manufacturing capacity for Apple, which seeems to need it. Apple just sold one million...
never mind
I think he's saying not that it's missing contacts, but it's not copying over the field in which he keeps the parent names of each student, which I suspect he has in a notes field.
never mind
No..the phone is supposed to produce 720p/30 video. It may be overly compressed and it might not be the greatest sensor in the world, so there's crushed blacks, blooming, etc, causing any number of artifacts, but from a resolution standpoint 720p is the same as what Fox and ABC broadcast at (CBS and NBC broadcast at 1080i). So from a resolution standpoint it should look fine. Not as good as a Blu-ray disc, but fine.
I agree. I do not want to get locked into Apple licensed products just because Apple doesn't like the standard mini jack. And does the iPhone and other such devices really need to be even thinner than they already are? I really don't need to keep my phone in my wallet. While this article states that Apple would continue to use a standard jack and it would fold away somehow (huh?), if Apple did want to change the jack, I suppose that would be okay if they made the...