or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

I got to check both phones in person before deciding.. I will be upgrade eligible in November.
 It is not a traditional luxury watch. The only things in common between Apple Watch and traditional Watch are they both go on your wrist and tell time. You might as well call the iPhone a pocket watch since it tells time and goes in your pocket. Batteries can be replaced and the fact that it is built from durable material will make it last for long time. Maybe not generations but definitely more than two years.. even more than 10 years if you ask me. There are still 1st...
I didn't know Apple Watch came with expiration date printed on it.
Resistance is futile!
Wait!! Are we going to circulate rumors about the second generation of a product with the first generation still months from release?!
 No headphone jack. It controls music on your iPhone, which is why the watch REQUIRES an iPhone. I believe part two of the watch news will come close to release when they will announce the release date and new  BT/wireless headsets from Beats. EDIT: Looks like you can play music without iPhone. It has built-in speaker. So it looks like you can store music in the watch itself. This makes me think we will see different storage capacity.
 I think you need to download it from website. I may not show as an update on the device.
Suddenly everyone moved from techies to fashion experts. If you don't like the look that's your opinion. But mark my words.. Watch will do to smartwatches what the original iPhone did to smartphones.   I bet no one noticed that it is the only Apple product without always visible Apple logo.
 I really hope we see an update to the iPod touch. Maybe they will update it when they announce the new iPads next month (Let the iPad rumors begin!)
I am already running out of space with my three iPads and one iPhone. Will most likely upgrade to the 20GB plan.