or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

TIMBER 📣
I wish Apple updates iMovie and adds the ability to work on movies with different aspect ratio such as iOS device screen capture videos. This would be great for making App Store videos.
Each Apple Watch Sport comes with both band sizes (two bands inside the box).
There was OS X 10.10.3 Supplemental update release today. It solved Kernel crash I've been having when saving videos using Reflector app on OS X. Maybe this also fixes the JPG issue.
Look at the bright side. Non of them will switch to Samsung gear in secret.
The two major usability issues I have with the current Music app are lack of "Up Next" and the fact the I have to use the global AirPlay switch instead of an AirPlay button within the music app itself. The "Recently Added" being at the top is also good idea. Is there room for improvement.. you bet. But these were my major issues with the current one.
Finally!! This addresses most of the issues I have with the Music app. 
So should I delete iPhoto from my Mac now?!
I saw and tried many models today. They are all beautiful. The Sport is really light in weight. The SS looks and feel elegant. Going with the 42mm SS with black sport band then getting a leather band. My wife is getting the 42 SS as well even though she liked the modern buckle.. too bad it only fits the 38. The Apple Store employee told us there will be third party bands in the future and maybe something similar will be offered.
REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH