or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

They (music studios) didn't want Apple to have monopoly over digital music distribution. I still remember when they first went to Amazon and allowed Amazon to sell DRM free music (from most studios). Then few days later Apple started selling DRM free music. It is the same situation with Ebooks except Apple didn't go crying to the DOJ like Amazon did. In both cases the actions caused increase in price to consumers.
This actually in Apple's favor. If this was dismissed then they will re-file and it will cost Apple more time and money. The case as it stands now is weak and will be done in a week.
That's actually normal for a Gym this big. My alma mater renovated the university gym for $23 millions back in 2004 from donations.
You mean they didn't have a picture of their iPod with their name watermarked as a proof?!
It wasn't Apple that insisted on DRM. Apple had no choic but to use and enforce DRM if they wanted to sell digital music back then. The record label demanded that. Read this then come back: http://web.archive.org/web/20080517114107/http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughtsonmusic
And Apple did not stop anyone from removing DRM from music bought from iTunes and listening to them on other devices for personal use (someone already mentioned this to you in this thread). It's called Fair Use and it's part of the copyrights law. If fact, I remember a support page on Apple website that gives step by step instruction on how to use iTunes to burn you DRM protected music to a CD then importing them again to remove DRM. You can then use any device to play...
The copyright law says it is NOT you content either.
The copyright law says it is NOT your music.
Damn man.. you still think this is an imaginary issue?!! This is a statement from Apple confirming this issue months ago:There was a problem and turning off iMessage before erasing the iPhone did not work for some people since this was a server side bug as well. This was a bug that Apple ignored for long time and just now took the necessary steps to fix it. Just because it didn't happen to you that it didn't exist.
What funny is Apple came out few months ago and admitted there were an iOS and server side bugs that caused the issue to persist for some even if they follow the procedure. I honestly don't have an issue with this lawsuit to proceed. Apple did mess up and for three years they did not care until this lawsuit earlier this year. Now we have a solution that should have been there when iMessage was released.