or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

I am not sure you want all of these devices connected to your wifi. you TC and AirPort Extreme have limit of 50 connected devices and with all these things you might actually reach that limit.
I know Verizon allow you do to that. You can change your plan any time. They even let you choose to automatically switch the plan now or when your next cycle start. I usually do it from the app or website when going on vacations.
The App Store and iTunes all use iTunes Connect to manage media and apps.When I tried to log in Friday it said I can't log in until the 28th. I was able to log in to iTunes Connect Sunday (28th) morning Pacific time. They do that every year.
They (music studios) didn't want Apple to have monopoly over digital music distribution. I still remember when they first went to Amazon and allowed Amazon to sell DRM free music (from most studios). Then few days later Apple started selling DRM free music. It is the same situation with Ebooks except Apple didn't go crying to the DOJ like Amazon did. In both cases the actions caused increase in price to consumers.
This actually in Apple's favor. If this was dismissed then they will re-file and it will cost Apple more time and money. The case as it stands now is weak and will be done in a week.
That's actually normal for a Gym this big. My alma mater renovated the university gym for $23 millions back in 2004 from donations.
You mean they didn't have a picture of their iPod with their name watermarked as a proof?!
It wasn't Apple that insisted on DRM. Apple had no choic but to use and enforce DRM if they wanted to sell digital music back then. The record label demanded that. Read this then come back: http://web.archive.org/web/20080517114107/http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughtsonmusic
And Apple did not stop anyone from removing DRM from music bought from iTunes and listening to them on other devices for personal use (someone already mentioned this to you in this thread). It's called Fair Use and it's part of the copyrights law. If fact, I remember a support page on Apple website that gives step by step instruction on how to use iTunes to burn you DRM protected music to a CD then importing them again to remove DRM. You can then use any device to play...
The copyright law says it is NOT you content either.