or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

"OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 2" was released Jun 17th. I am logged in to my account and looking at it right now in Apple developers website.
**** this. I really liked my Dropcam.. Now it is going to eBay if not the trash.
Batman Mode™
There was lots of emphasis on optimizing UI for different screen sizes during WWDC. Apple changed how they classify iPhones and iPad screens sizes and Xcode can even adjust UI for different sized automatically. This makes me more confident in larger iPhone display this year. I will not be surprised if Apple is holding back split screen feature until they release a new iPad early next year.
 That's always the case. It will take them months to move in.  I remember seeing earlier drawings showing that good portion of the landscape around the main "spaceship" building will be backfill. So they will not be excavating the whole 36 ft.
Jeez man. Why don't you get it?! "Some users" did turn it off before and that didn't work. Hence the need for server side fix. What part of "bug" you don't understand. The other part that Apple promised to fix is not yet fixed. It is most likely related to where iOS does not properly turn off/sign off of iMessage services before erasing the device. And don't tell me that turning off iMessage is obvious because it is not. Clearly iOS handles all other iCloud service without...
I gave up on explaining this issue to some people here. They clearly don't understand the problem. They still insist that it is the users fault even when Apple came out and said “We recently fixed a server-side iMessage bug which was causing an issue for some users, and we have an additional bug fix in a future software update."
 If I remember correctly Apple did patch older iOS versions in the past. I don't know why the article says "cannot be patched".
 It is not a switch you turn on and suddenly women will have equal rights. It takes time. How long it took to start treat african americans as human beings in America?!
This is good news. Apple marketing the Gulf is limited to 3rd party retailers and most of them are carriers and small shops.It is inevitable that women will drive in Saudi Arabia. Within King Abdullah University women are not required to wear head covering and are allowed to drive.King Abdullah University