or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

This "Delist"  feature should have been there since iMessage launch. I mean no one at Apple asked themselves "What happens if someone didn't disable iMessage before erasing their iPhone and no longer have it?". The other issue was disabling iMessage before erasing did not always work (personal experience since I experience this bug). The other major issue was that Apple didn't have a solution for three years for anyone experiencing this issue.
Well.. It only took three years.. Right!
This should have been available long time ago.
It could also be trade-in type of transaction. Send us your gold Apple Watch and we will send you the new gold model for x amount of dollars. The thing is.. someone paying $5k for a watch will not have a problem paying another $5k for a new one a year later.
With Verizon or Sprint. Few weeks ago my local Sam's Club had iPhone 6/+ in stock but they only sell the 16GB iPhones.
 I use lots of math calculations in my apps and when I added support for 64-bit for one of them there were more than 200 warnings regarding the use of int (for integer variables). It is not difficult but not as simple as checking a box. Apple will not remove 32-bit apps after Feb 2015. They will not approve new apps or updates to existing apps after that date.
Want this on the iPhone!!
Did you notice how he stretched his arms when trying to bend the Moto X? This is an old trick since you cannot put lot of force because you are using your wrists and not your arms. When he tried to bend the iPhone he placed it close to his chest because this way he can use arms and shoulder strength to bend it.
I used it a lot before FaceTime because there were few options. Now I only use it to make international phone calls. I believe being cross platform and conference video calls are the main reasons it is still popular.
Skype for iPhone user interface is probably the worst I have ever seen. It should be used as an example of what NOT to do when designing an app.