or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

Two watches already marked as favorites. Steel 42 with black sport band for me and 38 with soft pink band for the wife. I will get a leather band later.
Same here. When my Baume & Mercier watch leather band broke I was shocked when I knew how much it was ($250). I guess it is what I get for buying ~$1800 for a watch.
Oh how fast people forget.. Did you forget that people said the iPad wasn't standalone because when it was released because it needed a PC or Mac to set it up and sync?! Back then many argued that it wasn't a standalone device.
Right!! You can tell they never in their life owned a watch that cost more than $100.
I see you are confused. The 42mm and 38mm chargers are the same size/diameter. So you can charge different sizes with the same charger. Their accessory page shows only one charger with different cable length not different watch or charger "size".
1) If it says IPX7 rating then it is that. It is not a device you want to go scuba diving with. 2) You clearly trolling regarding the battery life. Yes.. a device battery is affected by how you use it.. shocker!!
If you are going to charge it every night then you need two chargers (one for each watch). Beside, you get a charger with the watch.
I looked but couldn't find anything saying you can't. So it looks like any band can fit any watch as long as you choose the correct size. This is nice since I really like the black Sport band for every day and I want a leather one for certain occasions.
You don't have to wonder. Check out Apple.com
All the information you need are on their website including detailed price based on watch and band.