or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

During WWDC Apple said in it will be released in 2014. Few months ago I made a bet with a friend that we will not see it before WWDC 2015, which is 60 days from now. Looks like I am winning this bet.
I am still waiting for the iTunes Connect Analytics they promised in WWDC last year.
 No. Apple and everyone should do the opposite. These States did that because they want people who don't share their beliefs to leave.
I find it amazing that you found a way to critize positive article about Tim Cook giving away all his money to charity. This tell us a lot about your lack character
I can't wait for the new 15" MacBook Pros. Any guesses on the dedicated GPU Apple might use for the upcoming 15" MBP updates?
If you think this is about using "celebrity" then you were not paying attention.
It didn't take him long, did it? 
"Intel Inside™"
It's only bad when Apple is doing it.
I thought about that and did research. Without a box and accessories similar iPhones are being sold for $330 max. So $270 plus tax minus eBay/paypal fee and I will be paying out of pocket. Even on Craigslist I won't get more than that. I'd rather sell it than taking a risk on a return that might not happen.