or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

This site will tell you iPhone availability (it pulls the data from Apple.com) and can send you an email if the iPhone you want becomes available near you. I have been following this for a while. It seems Apple send their stores big shipments of iPhones on Mondays and small shipments Fridays.
Not everyone lives in a house. Large percentage of people live in apartments. I live in an apartment and have only laptops that we take to work. Having a local storage INSIDE the apartment is useless since if someone break in he will steal that storage device as well. I needed something that just work. Like I said before, this is an option for people who don't want to maintain their own server and want something that works out of the box.But seriously?! You think easy to...
I bought their previous dropcam mainly because of the ability to save on the cloud. There are plenty of other cameras that record to your server. Furthermore, DVR feature is $10/month for one week of recording. For home security this is more than what most people need. The $30 per month is for a month worth or DVR recording. Both allows you to save clips locally or on their server.There are many other cameras and dropcam is another option.
I wonder how things go during Samsung meetings.. "Hey, let's copy that Apple ".
Ok.. why these profiles are not password protected against delete? Were they password protected and the students circumvented this security measure?
Inside the message, swipe to the left and hold. The time stamp will show from the right edge next to each text received and sent.
 Verizon SIM cards started with iPhone 5 (the 4s used SIM for roaming only I believe). When I got my Verizon iPhone 5 replaced few months ago at an Apple store the employee told me that Sprint iPhone 5 requires them to call Sprint to activate it but with Verizon you can just swap SIM cards. I wonder it buying an Verizon iPhone 5S at full price (off contract) requires new SIM and activation fee. Can you just move the old SIM from the old iPhone 5 to the new iPhone 5s?
 The GM and final release are the same build. However, the iPhone 5s and 5c will most likely have different build.  The badge usually takes a while to show up. In the past, I remember it showing up only when I connect my phone overnight.
When I first installed ios 7 all my iOS devices the first thing I got after the setup was an alert saying how to get to spotlight. You probably just hit OK without reading it.
It is good that they are releasing iOS 7 days before the new iPhones. But I really think Apple should have released iTunes yesterday instead of releasing everything today.