or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

No one is that stupid. They will get banned from the App Store if caught. I also think Apple will impose a limit on the number of in app promo codes just like they've been doing with apps promo codes for years.
This good. But I really hope they let developers set a different price for customers who already bought previous version or another app from the same developer. In other word, upgrade price
 Why not? It worked and the legal repercussions for copying turned to be a joke.
 That doesn't mean people should not buy gaming consoles because PC offer better performance. It is like saying people should not buy Macs because PCs cost less for the same performance. Or Mac sales are pathetic because they are only 10% of global market.  In your post you said PS4 is limited to 720p 30fps.. Looks like the minimum in that list is 900p.
 The thing is no one denying that PC offer better performance than consoles. The problem with your argument is that those who buy consoles don't  care much about performance (still using 720/1080 tv with low refresh rate). It is about gaming and convenience. 
 Outside of better performance it is subjective. When I come home after work I grab my PS4 controller and I start playing almost immediately from my couch. For me this is "better" than sitting on my desk playing games on my Mac/PC.  I don't know where you are getting your information but the PS4 is not limited to 720p 30fps. Many PS4 games run at 1080p 60fps.
 Gaming PCs and consoles are two different things. Refer to melgross post.
 what do you mean by pathetic?  You mean less expensive.
My guess is this feature will require apps be built with ios 8 sdk or we will have black bars top and bottom due to different aspect ratios. This makes me dismiss the idea that the divider can be moved. Maybe this will work for built in apps only.
An iPhone is primarily a phone. It is designed as a phone and people buy it because they need a phone. This is different from an iPad. For me a PC term controlled mainly by hardware and function.