or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

Before Xcode 7 (now in beta) you needed a paid developer account to install apps on your device. With Xcode 7 anyone with an Apple ID can develop AND INSTALL apps on their own device (no need to enroll in paid iOS developer program). Note: You still need a developer account to test on a device using the Xcode 7 beta.
And it looks like you don't even need to enroll as a developer to develop and install apps on your own device.
If you are on any Apple developers program (iOS or Mac) you will get the combined membership. You just need to log in to your Membership section of the developer.apple.com and agree to the new contract.
Everytime I look in my closet I see last year WWDC jacket and weep.
If I am not mistaken, when one book publishing CEO opened his mouth the same way a day before the first iPad event Steve Jobs removed their name from the Keynote presentation.  I am sure Tim will do the same with Sony.http://appleinsider.com/articles/10/01/28/ipad_ibooks_app_us_only_mcgraw_hill_absent_from_apple_event
Based on your logic Samsung can reveal Apple upcoming products because Apple is using Samsung components. It wasn't Sony's product/service and Sony's content is not the only one to be offered with this service. It was Apple's product and Apple is the one who should announce it.
These guys can't shut up. He had to say it. He couldn't wait 24 hours and let Apple announce their product.
How many will bet that if Apple did call their music service "Apple Music" Samsung will change theirs to "Samsung Music"?
They don't have the money nor resources to give their users more storage¡
It is shame that Apple is still offering 5GB per account for everything. That 5GB is from 2011!! I gave up on complaining about this. I have three iOS devices plus MBP and that damn "Running out of storage" warning keep showing up every day. I don't want to buy your storage Apple... I already have my own NAS.