or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

I never bothered with enabling TRIM on my MBP with Crucial M4 SSD since the drive comes with built in garbage collection.
Totally unnecessary.
Apple Music will upload your music library to iCloud as well so somehow it includes iTunes Match features. Tunes Match will stay for now.
I just changed my region from US to UK and all date formatted to dd/mm/yyyy (even in Notes) like they supposed to. Regional formats are supposed to be global iOS feature so the operating system will take care of this for each app.
iTunes Match will die slow and painful death.
Now back to Apple Music. I already cancelled my iTunes Match renewal (due in July) and cannot wait to get Apple Music for the whole family! I am also going to cancel my SiriusXM subscription. Any idea how much bandwidth music streaming consume per hour?
I know they are using this format in the US but I doubt they are using it in other countries that use different date format.
The article you linked says Android users will get three months free trial and the free tier under the first image. From the article: 
Before this announcement people thought Apple is big greedy company trying to use its power to squeeze the little poor artists. You cannot satisfy everyone. Like I said, it is win-win for everyone. Customers still get three months trail. Apple gets bigger collection. The artists get paid for their work. Why is this s bad thing?!
People here always complain that Apple should spend their money on something useful on the long term. This seems to be the best investment right now. Do you prefer Apple give this money to shareholders instead?If they can afford it and it is a good long term investment then why not spend the money. Beside this is actually short term spending for long term gain. Sounds like good deal to me.