or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

It is not buried in iOS. When you upgraded to iOS 7/8 you were asked to give permission to share usage data with developers through Apple. It seems that the majority of iOS users are aware of this. In this new analytics tool Apple tells you how many of your users agreed to share their usage data for each app you have in the App Store. Mine says 44% of users agreed to share analytics. Other developers I know gave me numbers between 25% to 50%. So you are wrong. Most users...
We are just getting started with Swift.. so more Swift.Swift 2.0iOS 9OS X 10.11Native Watch apps I don't think we will see any new hardware.
Happy to see this feature finally making it.
 What delay?! App Store shows last update on April 2nd. They are not singling out DJI. Apple Developers website is showing 51% of iOS updates are being approved in five business days (new apps is at 36% by the way). This is clearly widespread issue. Beside, Apple offer each developer limited number of expedited reviews in case a developer needs to release critical update. I have tried it before and it took less than 48 hours. Maybe the should have done that. Without giving...
How about waiting until the end of day then call Apple instead of whining about it?
TIMBER 📣
I wish Apple updates iMovie and adds the ability to work on movies with different aspect ratio such as iOS device screen capture videos. This would be great for making App Store videos.
Each Apple Watch Sport comes with both band sizes (two bands inside the box).
There was OS X 10.10.3 Supplemental update release today. It solved Kernel crash I've been having when saving videos using Reflector app on OS X. Maybe this also fixes the JPG issue.
Look at the bright side. Non of them will switch to Samsung gear in secret.