or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

This makes me wish Apple offer Mac and iOS app bundles when iOS 8 and Yosemite is released. There will be iOS app bundles though, which is good. On 1Password.. I love this app!!
This guy needs to take better pictures.. or at least post the native resolution ones.
 FAA is an agency under the US DOT.
Better deals on 15 rMBP (16GB, 1TB, 750M) please!! 
Yeah.. Good luck with that.
 You mean like deciding Apple was guilty before the trial even started?
 I couldn't get AirDrop to work between my iPad mini (latest iOS 8 beta) and 2011 MBP (latest OS X beta). So AirDrop most likely requires BT 4.0 LE as well. 
Well... That's it.. I am upgrading to new rMBP by Yosemite release. My 2011 MBP served me well for almost three years and went through RAM upgrade and HDD to SSD replacement. I have to do this upgrade if I want to use Handoff and enjoy the full force of Yosemite.
The tunnels are most likely for MEP services since the Central Plant is at the far south west corner of the property.
It will be more useful if I can use it to refill my sons iTunes account using my iPhone camera. Something like this.. I open iTunes on my iPhone then tap a button to input the amount (authenticate using Touch ID) and open the camera to scan the passbook pass to transfer credit.