or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

I remember how hilarious it was when they said it is not a PC because you need a PC to activate an iPad. We kept telling them this can be solved with a software update.. then.. boom!! Apple updated the iOS to allow for PC free activation 
 It doesn't have MS Office.... oh wait!!
 Weird.. My iPad mirrors on my Apple TV connected TV/monitor without an issue. Oh.. and I can use my iPad as a second screen for my Macbook if I want to. There are equivalent apps available in the app store. They may not be as feature rich but they do the functions. There is no standard PC definition that says a PC must run x,y, and z software to be a PC.  Only 400GB?! I have complete access to my 2TB NAS from my iPad locally and over the internet.  Again, check the app...
 and what are these things?
Yes!! the old iPads are not PCs debate. It used to be that you need a PC to use an iPad so they are not PC. Then it was because you cannot develop for the iPad on the iPad. Now, since both of these issues are gone we need new reasons.. suggestions?!
 Their strategy would have worked even if Apple was awarded the $2B. Everyone knows they copied Apple. So Samsung knew they will lose. This is why this time their strategy was to devalue Apple patents.
Sweet! This should make the stock more affordable and hopefully increase in price
Will require 1.2GB of free space to install.. I guess my next iPhone will be at least the 32GB version!
From: One Company CEO To: Another Company CEO CC: Some Executives Subject: FW: Something Illegal Hey, we are meeting to agree on this illegal activity. In our last meeting and phones calls we agreed on these illegal things.... So let not talk about this illegal activity by email. We don't want to create a paper trail. Sincerely, CEO Can it even get more stupid than this?
There are already compatibility issues between Office for Windows and Mac. I can only imagine the nightmare of compatibility issues we will see on Office for iPad.   I have been using Keynote on my Mac and iPad to create lecture presentations. Works great even when I do presentations on the classrooms PC using Chrome web browser.   Thank you MS but I am sticking with iWork.   PS. Next time MS don't wait years. You have wasted valuable time and people already moved on.