or Connect

Posts by NasserAE

Seriously? You didn't get his post?! Take a deep breath and read it again.
 Retina display. I guess the reason the iPad 2 still dominate is because it is being sold for more than 2 years now. I still use my 3rd generation iPad and my son uses my iPad 2. I didn't upgrade to the 4th generation iPad though because the specs bump was not that important to me.
 Mac Pro.
 It is still impossible to find gold iPhones in stock at Apple stock. They get sold out the within minutes of being in stock (buy online pick up in store). However, Apple does show 2 to 3 weeks shipping, which is an improvement from last earlier this month.
 That table is from 2009. I was giving him an example of what the price matrix looks like. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I personally get access to the latest prices since I am a developers but you can google it and find it online some where.
Developers can choose from Tier pricing. Each tier sets the app price globally. Developers cannot set different tiers for different countries. This is why Apple some times raise or lower prices for each individual country to account for currency exchange changes.Here is the tier matrix. EDIT: This matrix is from 2009 and the prices in that table have changes several times.
Love those analysts. When Apple announced the 9 million iPhone numbers they jumped to say large percentage (30% if I am not mistaken) of those are iPhone 5C. Now they say they are not selling well.   Anyway, I am seeing more and more iPhone 5C on our university campus. The thing about them is you can instantly tell that they are the 5C.
 So you have iCloud keychain syncing between you Mac running Mountain Lion and iOS 7 devices right now? Anyways, 1Password is more than just place to save your passwords.
 Yep. The one that don't exist yet and can't use it until it is turned back on. So yep.. I have been using 1Password for years now and will keep using it (across Apple things and more).
 What password system? Do you mean iCloud Keychain syncing? it was removed from iOS 7 public release.