or Connect

Posts by just_a_guy

I agree that people's expectations are unreasonably high. I do think that by giving more information earlier, they definately are controling rumors. They also havve the advantage of being able to get feedback as you said. I also think that by doing this, they give developers enough time to work with the new system. I would be willing to bet that Apple is doing this because as I said before, they want the companies to chase them even more. Lastly, for most of the computing...
I'm starting to wonder if Tim Cook realizes that if they give previews to people and give information about their latest and greatest products, the whole industry will shift and try to follow them. That might allow Apple to cement their position as the market leader for years to come. You get everyone afraid of what Apple will do next, and thus try and coppy them. Because Apple is now letting people know what they are doing (somewhat), it could cause companies to have a...
I hate these comparisons. People should pick their network based on where they are going to be using their phones and what gives them the best coverage and speed combo. For me it is Verizon, but for others it may be AT&T Sprint or Tmobile.
Why isn't this game for the original iPad or iPhone 4? Are they not powerful enough? This just stinks. I want to be able to Play this game on the go.
I cannot wait for IOS 5. I think that the biggest thing that is coming to IOS 5 isn't iCloud, Siri or even the new iMessages. It's the fact that you can set up your device without the use of a computer and you can configure your airport with your device. I think that is going to finally get people to cut the cord. I know that I will be using my computer much less when IOS 5 comes out. I have the keyboard dock and when services come out such as OnLive then I will just have...
I think that what would work best is if Steve starts the keynote and "hands over the reigns" to Tim. Tht would be best. It would show how he has total faith in Tim and how he feels that it was the right thing to do. They could have an announcement though that Steve will still continue to do all the Keynotes from here on out. It might work brilliently since we all know that Steve has a reality distortion field around him at all times. I'd drink is Koolaid! LOL
I think that the problem with the Android Market is that it's way too easy to install something suspicious if you don't know what you are doing. That's why I downloaded a virus protection program on my Android. I haven't found anything yet, but I'd rather be one step ahead of the game, and if I do loose my phone I can find it. the IOS on the other hand restricts things all over the place and gets quality software in their market. IMHO I think the best solution would be to...
The difference, as many people have stated before, between android and ios in the market is that Android has many manufacturers and companies putting the software on their phones while Apple both makes their phones and the operating system for those phones. I think that if we were to take a look at the market share of android split up between each company you would see how much more market share Apple has then any single company running the android os. I think that apple...
I'm thinking they did this so that they could have more compatibility with their own drives, and at the same time make it so that the users would have to use the TB ports to add a new hard drive. Not a big issue at all, except that the price will be really high. I'm thinking though that it shouldn't be a big issue to just have a large TB drive sitting on your desk next to your machine while you also are able to use your internal drive.
I'm personally thinking that if microsoft is going to buy Skype it is going to be because they want to kill it so they don't have competition when they launch their own service... We should not let that happen or things are going to go down the shit hole quite fast.