or Connect

Posts by just_a_guy

What google should be doing is as follows: making Android have a compadiblity layer which makes it easy to upgrade the phones. It should make it so that android would automatically detect the architecture in the phone and then upgrade accordingly. If Google does this then i could see people upgrading their phones much easier. Also, Google should have come up with some interface guidelines so that some phones wouldn't have had a UI that would break when there is an update,...
Here's a reality check for you: would you rather have uber high speeds that you can only use less then half of the time or would you rather havehigh speeds you can use almost all of the time? That's why I support Verizon.
omg! if they have audiosurf and they have itunes integration which works with the DRM then i'm going to be as happy as ever!!
I personally do NOT want to pay a company to ignore the issue of crappy coverage by making YOU pay for a half solution aka only getting a signal in YOUR home.Imagine if you live in San Francisco and you had a microcell at your home. You may be able to get a signal at your home, but go down to the local coffee shop and you may not have a signal... Heck you may not have a signal even if you could SEE your house :/ That's why I don't support microcell technology. It just...
I just wish that phone companies would move to 4G as soon as they can. If they do this, then 3G might become standard and thus, we would all get better speeds. I also want to see the pricing structure be changed a little bit: 1) get RID of rollover minutes: with the amount of minutes they are giving you each month, it's just a gimick you have to put up with and pay for. 2) They should make it so that if you are using less data then you should be eligible for a better plan...
I want the ipad because it's going to do what it says it's going to do, I want to do those things, and it does it extremely well. What else is there to say? Oh yes: I don't want tiny UI elements that are found on a laptop/desktop computer. I want a finger friendly OS, aka what we have on the ipad.
AT&T shouldn't have even let this product come to market. They should have instead, just improved their network a lot more. I understand that some areas don't want a cell tower, but at this point in time, it's become "tough shit! You want cell service, then you NEED a tower". i see this move as AT&T just trying to create an expensive product that allows them to deny that there is an issue at all, and then not do anything about it. Hell, I could spend LESS on a landline,...
The thing that makes me frustrated is that so many users think that using the desktop version of os X is the way to go, and as you guys pointed out, doesn't work. What I think people are failing to see is that apple has finally figured out a way to make an OS that doesn't use a mouse. They designed it for the finger and they have done it very well. I think that apple should continue in this direction, and perhaps what they are looking to do is to eliminate the use of mice...
First off it isn't the first phone ever, and secondly, the iphone just happened to be the first intuitive, and simple to use smart phone. I happen to think that one day someone will come out with a better product. The problem is that people are trying to make a better iphone instead of trying to make a better smartphone in general. I think there may be some better ways to make a smartphone then what apple has done, but that everyone seems to think that they need to improve...
I'm just curious on why WiMAX isn't a good idea. On another note I hope that when LTE comes around that it also brings a trend where there will be bandwidth saving in areas where you don't need to use as much, such as downloading email in the background or running an IM client. That would make people's data usage go much farther right>