or Connect

Posts by Zyniker

Anyone know of any good cataloging/indexing software for Mac that is web-accessible (doesn't need to be Internet, just intranet)? Basically, what I need is this: I'm attempting to setup a document cataloging/indexing system for a law firm. The firm has dozens of different clients and dozens of different cases per client. I would like for the organization to have four levels: Master Index (all documents received and/or sent) Client Indexes (a subset of the Master Index,...
One word to those who think Adobe adds nothing to Apple: Photoshop.
Apple has rather questionable marketing sense when it comes to some things...and fantastic marketing abilities when it actually gets its act together and goes after a segment. Europe is a fantastic market for high-end electronics...why isn't Apple pushing there? Your guess is as good as mind...personally, I'm going to go with ineptitude... After all, even Apple has its fair share of nitwits.
I believe some of the newer Panasonic plasmas (at least) have "pixel shifting technology" which supposedly prevents burn-ins...I guess we'll see.
More information: the TV is a Panasonic TH-42PC77U.
How well would the Mac Pro power a 42" plasma TV with the 8800GT? As others have said...SLI would be nice, but that doesn't seem an option at the current time. Just wondering how well the single card would be able to power a display that size...
Let's keep the updates coming...it's nice to have some options when upgrading... Personally, I'd like to see Mushkin hurry up and release RAM for the new Mac Pro...
There are popunders on this site. If you go to the extent of installing addons and such to block them...isn't that much like admitting they are there? Anyway, of course you can block them if you want to go through the trouble, but why bother? Why not simply have a "premium" member option? Pay $10, get a pass on the popunders...
Maybe he is commenting on the popunders? Those get by Camino...though the popups are stopped by it every time...
Yes, there is a small problem with the patenting system...however, the patent trolls (like this company) aren't innocent. Even if the system allows exploitation, those who exploit it are culpable, even if 'only' morally...