or Connect

Posts by ragarcia

Now that all the ports are on one side and the optical drive on the other side, isn't it now plausible and highly probable that in this upcoming MacWorld we will see the introduction of that Apple patented monitor that allows the laptop to be put inside it?
I do agree that there is something wrong with the way that Apple shows the "full internet" whether that is due to software or the underpowered ARM processor I don't know, but I'm growing quite tired of my Safari Mobile crashing at least once a day whenever I try to do something "powerful" on it. For example, I'm writing this post from my MacBook Pro because I started writing it on my iPhone and it promptly crashed my Safari Mobile. I'm not kidding when I say that this...
Hutcho, I thought Windows 95 while a pain in my ass to install on the multiple Compaq laptops we had at the time was A-Ok once it was configured properly. I owned a Windows 2000 Professional installed Dell laptop that I absolutely loved. The Dell was junk, but 2000 rocked from a stability standpoint...best OS M$ has ever made, and definitely top two overall. XP is junk, but less so with SP2 on it. Vista is so slow it makes snails seem fast. For many years, even while...
Agreed! Wasn't it Carmack recently stating that it was more advanced than both the DS and PSP combined?
I don't understand why people are complaining so much about the drawbacks of 3G. At first all everyone kept saying is if it doesn't have 3G then I won't buy it. Now that it has it, they don't want to buy it because of power drain, dropped calls, lack of coverage. Please realize that you can turn 3G off. Yes, you can turn it off and not have to deal with any of the issues that it has. That is what I did, I bought the phone, realized that for the increase in speed it...
Just today I was installing an iMac and kept getting awed by the magnificence that is the new keyboard. This laptop is basically that keyboard with a screen and that makes it an incredible piece of technology. At first, when I read "no ethernet" I was turned off a bit, but when I really thought about it, the only time I really need ethernet is if I want to connect to a client's network. Something that can be easily solved with at least: - a USB to ethernet...