or Connect

Posts by John.B

AI only "likes" the movie because they think it will create controversy and generate page views.
 Art Levinson was a terrible choice for Chairman.  Proof that Apple has learned nothing from their past corporate governance experiences.
Boeing?  BOEING?  Are you kidding me? 
 Slow clap...
 And yet no pictures to show this change that is "big enough to see with the naked eye"?
 Yeah, one was a complete paradigm shift, the other was a shitty, non-intuitive UI.  See if you can guess which was which...  ;-P
Good on 'em, that's the right thing to do. I got a similar notification recently that my iTunes Match subscription was ripe for renewal...
Do we know the battery run time for this new "Bluetooth and Wi-F connected" Hero+?
A great UX doesn't require a "mini site" to explain how to use it. Just saying...
 The iOS 9.0 update failed for a lot of people, myself included, due to an issue where the code at the "Slide to Upgrade" prompt was unresponsive. In fact, the fix for that update bug was the number one item in the list of 9.0.1 bug fixes:  What color is the sky in that fantasy world you live in?