or Connect

Posts by John.B

They should give the mini a price cut as well.  Or just put it out of its misery...
And yet they can't bother to put the slower Haswell CPUs into the mini... 
How long before FB forces users to watch pre-roll ads in their Messenger app?
Bill Campbell should have been shown the door years ago.  How he could continue to sit on the board considering his company's terrible Mac product line year after year is beyond me.    
"Kudos", my ass.  More like: "It's about damned time!" 
 I'm not up to speed on the publishing houses, but in the music industry the labels are now writing so-called "360 deals" that allow them to take a cut of virtually any revenue stream to recover record deal advances, and some are coming after other assets including houses, spousal retirement accounts, etc.  The days of advances that don't have to be paid back appear to be over.
And yet the DOJ uses the Sherman Act to grant Amazon a virtual ebook monopoly.  Shameless...
Too busy courting IBM to think about negotiating NFL Sunday Ticket support for the Apple TV platform?
 Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit on this.  The Android you could potential build from source is a ghetto.  There's no Samsung bits, there's no Google Play bits, all of the AOSP apps you can build are basically abandonware on the part of Google.
I couldn't be any more disappointed.  Dumping Aperture and joining up with IBM in the same month?  Is this why TBWA had to go?    This will do nothing except tarnish the brand Apple worked so hard for so many years to build.    :smh: