or Connect

Posts by John.B

The difference is that someone can't look over your shoulder to see your Touch ID...
I can't imagine why stuff is more expensive in Australia vs the rest of the world...  /s
 Pretty ballsy considering their whole "Scroogled" ad campaign.
 Cisco does build in back doors, and they do get exploited:  Attackers are hijacking critical networking gear from Cisco, company warns | Ars Technica
The update almost has to be Apple Music related, though I'm hesitant to update my 7th gen nano just to see what's different.
But still no bike directions...
I've said this before, but anything to make the costs transparent to the customer benefits the customer.  The "subsidized phone" model hides the cost of the phone but it also hides the cost of the subsidy and many people don't understand that, after 24 months, they are paying a subsidy for nothing if they don't upgrade to a new phone.  This puts an end to that.    My guess is that iPhone users that decide to buy an Android will be back on an iPhone in short order.
This would be great if any of the places where I use my corporate Amex actually took NFC payments...
 And, despite all the "tapping, tapping at my chamber door", there is still no tap or gesture for "scroll to the bottom"...  :-(
Can you pay for an Apple Watch with an Apple Watch (i.e. Apple Pay)?  No?  I didn't think so...