or Connect

Posts by John.B

Considering how badly they got hacked, and how long it took them to report that they'd been hacked, this takes a lot of balls.
AI, if you are going to run a story based solely on Ryan Smith's story on AnandTech, you owe it to them at least provide a link:    AnandTech | Analyzing Apple’s A8 SoC: PowerVR GX6650 & More
 Because, really, anything would have to be more secure than how retailers like Target and Home Depot store our credit card data, right?
 Well I finally got the email and it turns out my plan will be renewed at the $11.99/year rate for 25GB, so that works out great for me.
I haven't gotten the email yet, but the iCloud storage on my iPhone shows my 25GB plan with the new $11.99 pricing, good until next summer. My question is, Why isn't there an annual payment option?
 Uh, yeah, not buying it.  These are going to be backordered everywhere for months.  The delay for the Chinese market may be an issue when production catches up to demand, but I suspect that's going to take quite a while...
 News flash:  Off-contract iPhones start at $649.
But I want built-in inductive charging for my iPhone...
 "You're tapping it wrong."    j/k!  I'd like the ability to tap+hold to open in a new tab as well!
 I've been waiting two decades for a whitelisted email service that would replace SMTP.