or Connect

Posts by John.B

As hard as Steve worked to rid iTunes of DRM'ed music, my major objection to Apple Music is the way it's hell bent on co-mingling its DRM music with my non-DRM'ed tracks.  There really is no reason Apple couldn't have put their DRM'ed tracks in a separate, parallel set of folders and left my iTunes library alone.
10 million free subscribers.  Just sayin'...
 Apple should've held back the Apple Watch from Worst Buy until Apple Pay was available. Disclosure: I'm an "ElitePlus" member.
If true, this would be great news.  We passed on the mini 3 because it was a poor value, processor-wise, compared to the Air 2, keeping the exact same processor as the previous mini 2.
Unlike Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify, etc. won't scramble my existing iTunes Library.
Improved CPU: Check.Improved GPU: Check.Improved battery life: CheckSecond USB port?
Only the Accord? Get your shit together, Honda...
 I believe if you read through to the end of article he readily admits that he failed by not backing up his library before installing Apple Music. That said, holy shit, Apple!!!  WTF were you thinking, deleting music files not specifically (and accurately) tagged as Apple Music DRM'ed files?!?!?  Why in the f*** would you even store them together, vs. in a parallel directory structure (i.e. separate "owned" iTunes Music vs. "subscription/DRM'ed" Apple Music) ?!?!?    *...
 Widely debunked.  They did a teardown of a knockoff.  Digitaltrends should know better, but apparently didn't.  Dolts. Edit:  And, I see AI forums have beaten me to the punch!   
 Some of us remember the Sony back in the day with impeccable design sense.  My one knock against the 7506 is that they look hideous: