or Connect

Posts by John.B

I'd like to be able to whitelist the accounts I choose to get iMessages from.  Blacklists and "report text spam" are nothing more than a texting version of whack-a-mole.   While I'm thinking about it, do the same for Mail.
Are Moneydance and iBank still Java based?  Java is a security blackhole and I refuse to have it on any of my Macs.
Do we know if the file format is compatible between Windows and Mac versions?  Or is that asking too much?
Knock me over with a feather...   And all it took was giving Bill Campbell his walking papers?  Go figure.
 Is it going to be easy?  Of course not.  That's part of delighting your user community.  Mask the complexity with a UI that just works.  Apple's been doing that for decades.  Remember, a touch screen phone without lag was hard too, not all that long ago.  Why would you need one fingerprint tied to more than one profile (and you have 10)?  Also, OS X has had avatars for years, not sure why that's a big deal.  And, yes, you will still need a passcode for certain situations...
 And not just what's selling, but who's buying it.  Why would any retailer, large or small, give Amazon a list of their paying customers?
Uber appears to be run by a bunch of spoiled children.  No way am I giving a company like this my money.
 Thailand may be slated for first day release of the iPhone 6, but I'm betting not for the version that comes after that.   
Does it come with a built-in hardball negotiation feature? 
 Wait until hackers figure out how to activate smartphone kill switches, then get back to us.