or Connect

Posts by John.B

Apparently parents will have the option to not buy apps from developers who don't agree to support Family Sharing.   
 I don't believe I've ever heard those words phrased together that way before.  
 That's great for anyone foolish enough to run an insecure browser like IE.
 If the CS/CIS departments have done their jobs, the students will have learned how to program and develop software (which are not the same thing) and should be able to easily adapt to new languages to solve the task at hand.  The difference between education and training.
Since I travel with my iPhone and ATV 3, I'm already able to do this, I've just had to go the extra step to set up a hotspot on the iPhone for the ATV to join.  This looks like it will simplify the experience.   I still don't see why the ATV setup doesn't include a basic browser so hotel WiFi networks with login screens would be easier to join.
 Can you mow the lawn while your out there? 
 Because...  It's in beta?  Don't make snap judgements until you know what will be in the shipping iOS 8 bits.
If only the local T-Mobile network around here were even a shadow of the AT&T network.
The TouchID is my favorite feature on my iPhone 5S -- by far.  Can't wait to see TouchID in the next iPads.  :)
 Get the book from iBooks, linked above.