or Connect

Posts by John.B

My biggest knock against Android is that it doesn't allow access to privacy features including location, contacts, cameras/microphones, etc. to be turned off individually to applications.
Still a "hobby"...
The whole WiFi Sense "sharing" thing is a disaster just waiting to happen, IMO.  How anyone at Microsoft thought "opt out" was sufficient for this "feature" is beyond me...
As hard as Steve worked to rid iTunes of DRM'ed music, my major objection to Apple Music is the way it's hell bent on co-mingling its DRM music with my non-DRM'ed tracks.  There really is no reason Apple couldn't have put their DRM'ed tracks in a separate, parallel set of folders and left my iTunes library alone.
10 million free subscribers.  Just sayin'...
 Apple should've held back the Apple Watch from Worst Buy until Apple Pay was available. Disclosure: I'm an "ElitePlus" member.
If true, this would be great news.  We passed on the mini 3 because it was a poor value, processor-wise, compared to the Air 2, keeping the exact same processor as the previous mini 2.
Unlike Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify, etc. won't scramble my existing iTunes Library.
Improved CPU: Check.Improved GPU: Check.Improved battery life: CheckSecond USB port?
Only the Accord? Get your shit together, Honda...