or Connect

Posts by John.B

Obj-C is still a valid Xcode language.  (Until it's not, ref: the Carbon APIs.) The difference seems to be (and I've looked at the Swift book for all of five minutes) is that you'll choose to use Swift and Playground, by preference.
 :applause:
 Apple develops an improved programming language.  Google copied Java.  Everything you need to know, right there. 
 You know the Supersonics moved to OKC, right? Now that's funny!   
I created a contact named "Text Spam", when I get a spammy text or a telemarketing call I automatically add the number to that contact, which is on my blocked contacts list.  Not a perfect solution, but pretty easy to implement.   FWIW, reporting text spammers to my wireless company turns out to be WAY harder than it has to be.   I agree with monstrosity, I'd like a feature where all unknown/blocked numbers went directly to a pre-recorded message.  Apple could...
 "Low bar" is right.  I'm just hoping they update the Mac mini with Haswell processors.  Seriously, how hard would it be to spec bump the one Mac left on the prior generation processors?
 Filemaker/Claris.
Really getting tired of the "So excited about the great products we have in the pipeline" speech from Apple execs.  Spare us the PR hype machine and just release the stuff when it's ready.
 I logged in because I was going to post the very same thing.
Gotta love class action lawsuits:  A pittance to the plaintiffs and a big payday for the lawyers.   SMH