or Connect

Posts by John.B

I'd still opt for the Applecare, but that's just me.
 File under "A" for "About damned time"
 http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html Scroll all the way to the bottom right-hand corner and click the Lightroom 6 "Buy Now" button. For the $79 upgrade (download only) click the "Edit" link, then change from the "Full" version to "Upgrade" and pick whichever previous version of Lightroom you currently own.
Agree 100%, The Jamstik gets an "A" for effort, but the best way to learn to play guitar is by, well... playing guitar. Run, don't walk, to your favorite retailer (big box or online) and get a copy of Rocksmith 2014 for PC/Mac (Steam-based) with the "Real Tone" cable (actually an analog-to-digital USB interface) and a decently setup guitar.
I hope this is the end of the useless landscape "album view" mode.
 So people would know what I was referencing, of course. Besides, I happen to be excellent company. 
 Congrats to Mr. Cook for his new partnership with IBM, but I'm checking out: Settings >> Privacy >> Motion & Fitness >> Fitness Tracking >> Health >> Off
I'm not clear whether or not Apple is providing data from the Health app to IBM (aggregated or not).
 Assuming developers only work with one language, sure...
Just days after killing Aperture in the MAS.  Nice...