or Connect

Posts by John.B

Or same talent agency?  Maybe they saw him on the Coin Kickstarter and sought him out?
 Not if you call from India, it seems:  Skype is hanging up on calls to landlines and mobiles in India
Apple is doomed.
Google curated newsfeed? Pass.
 I'm bending my iPhone 6 in anticipation!  
... since Apple updated the Mac mini.
 Color me disillusioned, but, yes.
Stuff I'd like to see fixed in 8.1: Various screen rotation issues, including uʍop-ǝpısdn videos Safari crashes, especially when playing videos Inability to select text in Safari or resize a webpage Bluetooth weirdness where calls don't ring and texts don't notify Horrid iPad performance Return Camera Roll, dammit!   I'd love to see iPay go live, but not if the rest of the OS is going to be substandard.
You guys buying an LG HDTV -- instead of a Samsung -- have a whole different problem:  LG TV phones home with your viewing habits, names of files you screen, even if you tell it not to - Boing Boing   I un"smart"ened my LG HDTV by killing the WiFi connectivity; I recommend you all do the same.
 iPhone 6 on iOS 8.0.2 with Honda Bluetooth, when phone calls comes in I no longer get any notifications.  No ring, no on-screen notification to answer the call, no fade out/fade in, nada.  Likewise, no alerts when I get a text.  All of which worked fine with my 5S on 7.1.2.  In a "general sense" I would say that qualifies as "broken".