or Connect

Posts by John.B

I had heard that too, but it doesn't look all that large in the iFixit teardown of the new 15" MBP:http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...7&postcount=62
Yes, they do need to test against a wide range of HDTVs -- or provide a list of tested, compatible hardware they know will work with their device.
An 8GB MBP upgrade from Apple BTO is $200 and they replace the memory. 8GB from NewEgg costs $120 and you keep the old memory. $80 may not be "gouging" on the scale it used to be, but it's not exactly a value proposition either.What you'd get for the old memory from eBay or an OWC trade-in isn't enough to justify the hassle, IMO, so I always keep the old memory sticks around if only as a hedge against any future issues (it only takes a few minutes to swap it back in if...
Other gripes: It doesn't honor user configured song start/stop times in iTunes (set under "Options"). And the new on-screen "keyboard" interface is terrible!
^^^ This!
In that case, why not APS-C at 1.6x? Maybe the 7D (FWIW, I recently sold mine).At this point, I'd take a mythical hybrid of Nikon backs and Canons range of glass.Though the Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G is simply a thing of beauty... Thanks for reminding me. The AF on the 5DMk2 is a complete embarrassment on an otherwise fine FF dSLR. They neutered what could have been a great all purpose camera into a great landscape camera. No doubt that Nikon's Coolpix should be equally an...
QfT!!
The current 27" LED Cinema Display has 2560 x 1440 native resolution, and the old 30" Cinema Display would do 2560 x 1600. The HDMI in your current HDTV or monitor input maxes out at 1920 x 1080.A surprising number, actually, though you'll need to read the fine print.Seriously, if you are going to use a computer you should learn to type. (It's not that difficult.)
I LOLed!
Well, so much for that:Six teams?