or Connect

Posts by John.B

I only caught the Engadget and Ars liveblogs, but I thought this was all made pretty clear during the keynote. 4G LTE, with international 3G support via HPSA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA.The cost of sovereignty. I think a few world wars were fought to protect it. I'm surprised they aren't marketing a separate European LTE iPad. If they can build a separate "The new iPad (TM)" with EV-DO Rev. A support for Verizon 3G, why couldn't they use a similar Qualcomm chip to support...
From the article:
And there you have it. I remember how long it took AT&T to add tethering/hotspot support to the iPhone. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to order "The new iPad (TM)" with Verizon 4G LTE.
Yeah, I don't know about "amateurs", but design and performance aren't exactly hallmarks of the Google experience.
So the "source" is someone who talked to someone at the old This Is My Next? Why not just interview Daniel and save time?
Makes. No. Sense. The only ebook publisher with monopoly power is Amazon.
I don't think we'll know for certain how the ATV3 will handle this until March 16th, when they go on sale.Most TVs that support 1080p and/or 1080i will also do 720p, which is what I've done with the Sony Bravia I have connected to my ATV2. Like most newer TVs, the inputs are manually configurable for 1080p/1080i/720p/480p/480i, depending on maximum capabilities of the input sources.Maybe when my ATV3 arrives, I'll set one of the HDMI inputs to 1080i and see what happens.
OK, so consider me "pleasantly surprised":Apple - Press Info - Apple Brings 1080p High Definition to New Apple TV
I agree, probably too much to ask, though I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised...
Only movies can be re-downloaded? Not TV show seasons?