or Connect

Posts by John.B

Other gripes: It doesn't honor user configured song start/stop times in iTunes (set under "Options"). And the new on-screen "keyboard" interface is terrible!
^^^ This!
In that case, why not APS-C at 1.6x? Maybe the 7D (FWIW, I recently sold mine).At this point, I'd take a mythical hybrid of Nikon backs and Canons range of glass.Though the Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G is simply a thing of beauty... Thanks for reminding me. The AF on the 5DMk2 is a complete embarrassment on an otherwise fine FF dSLR. They neutered what could have been a great all purpose camera into a great landscape camera. No doubt that Nikon's Coolpix should be equally an...
QfT!!
The current 27" LED Cinema Display has 2560 x 1440 native resolution, and the old 30" Cinema Display would do 2560 x 1600. The HDMI in your current HDTV or monitor input maxes out at 1920 x 1080.A surprising number, actually, though you'll need to read the fine print.Seriously, if you are going to use a computer you should learn to type. (It's not that difficult.)
I LOLed!
Well, so much for that:Six teams?
The new ATV2 keyboard in 4.2 (2060) is awful! Oh, and ATV2 is also not honoring start or stop times when playing music from an iTunes library...
How about if Canon were to concentrate on optimizing low-light, high ISO images? Nikon is kicking their arses in this area. And a full frame high shutter speed dSLR wouldn't be bad either... (APS-H in 2011? Really?)
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/devices.jspYou'll have to click around to see if the MLB.TV is available for your device or if they only offer certain types of apps instead. The site designer obviously didn't take his Ritalin....