or Connect

Posts by John.B

That's not nearly as much fun as when the updates were 666MB...
Why aren't you on WindowsInsider.com?
Sooooo. "Open" for the manufacturers. "Open" for a wireless companies. But not "open" for consumers? Is that a new definition of "open"?You might've missed my first link:https://twitter.com/#!/Arubin/status/27808662429And that doesn't address that Honeycomb was only given to one "Winning" (TM) C. Sheen vendor. Who's that "winning" vendor going to be in the future? Motoogle, that's who. They know it, HTC and Samsung knows it, and you'd know it too if you'd...
Open, oh, uh, except when it's not...Google claims Microsoft improperly showed Android code to expert: (computerworld.com)Google Holds Honeycomb Tight: (businessweek.com)Android openness withering as Google withholds Honeycomb code: (arstechnica.com)I could do this all day, but I think you get the gist of it.
*sniff* Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out...
Second paragraph:
Microsoft announced something that Apple had been developing for months?
And let Google have a copy of every text you've ever sent or received?
I'm excited too! I can't wait to see Microsoft -- once again -- try to shoehorn an OS designed for desktop/laptop computers into a smartphone form factor. The problem isn't the processor horsepower, it's the UI! I'm baffled that Microsoft continues to be so averse to using the touchscreen OS in Windows Phone 7 for tablets. It's like it's Groundhog Day every day in Redmond.
After Apple releases the iPhone 5, I'll "only offer" to do business with non-AT&T wireless providers. If that means Verizon, then so be it.