or Connect

Posts by John.B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFXGwHsD_A I'm not dead. I'm getting better. I feel happy. I feel happy.
In other news, the sun is expected to rise in the east.
This is what I get:
Yeah, that's really smart. Kill off a billions-of-dollars guaranteed revenue stream. I'm sure their shareholders would love that. I'd bet it would be a lot easier for Apple to source another chip foundry than it would be for Samsung to fill potentially lost manufacturing capacity. Reminds me of the people who say Adobe should drop OSX support for the Creative Suite products, without realizing that would also "drop" half of the product's revenues in the process.
+1! If there is one thing I don't need in a larger screen, it's smaller pixels.
RIP, Steve.
IDK if the iPhone 4S is going to be enough of an upgrade to tempt current iPhone 4 owners. I can tell you that I can't ditch my laggy, sleepy, sometimes-responsive-sometimes-not 3GS (with iOS 4.x) fast enough. I think it's a strategic mistake to sell an iPhone model that isn't teh snappies to new customers, as that's been one of the differentiating factors between an iPhone and many Android phones (my work Sprint EVO as an example).
My 3GS has been laggy, even sleepy, with the recent iOS updates. I couldn't imagine running iOS5 on a 3GS.
He's also an avowed Blackberry user.