or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Give me a break.  As a fan and investor, Apple should do better at providing better battery life. It shouldn't be the customer's problem!  As a light-medium user who doesn't use a battery case, I've never seen so many iPhones in the wild WITH battery cases. Seeing so many out there clearly points to the fact that the current phone doesn't have an adequate battery for a lot of people. For me, I would say it's 'okay.' But I would love to stream more and not have such a...
Ten thousand thumbs up. That would be epic!!!
lol. I like how I mentioned that it was a crazy acquisition and that somehow baited you to comment something useless... You do realize they paid back the government loan WITH interest EARLY, right? Also, I assume you don't claim any "government welfare" credits writing down your income, right? lol. Want to elaborate on the U.S. national security relating to fossil fuels and why a company like Tesla, according to you, is a step in the wrong direction? 
I'm sure the margins on the headphones are huge considering speaker tech hasn't majorly leaped over decades.    However, I'm skeptical of this like most here... Honestly, i'd rather see them buy Tesla if I were to concoct a *crazy* acquisition for Apple.
LOLOL
Hahahhahaha Chaos!.. But done quite nicely!
Ugh... No other words..
 Yeah, Im hoping the next ATV will be a big jump. I always think about Steve's words about having "cracked" TV every time my parents call me to "fix" their television. (Fix = having pressed a button and now they can't figure out how to get back to cable. lol)
This isn't meant as a shot at Apple but I really hope they learned something about colors with the 5c.   I don't know anyone who has looked at the colors and said "that looks so good!"
Well, that's nice to hope for but at the moment I think it would be terrible to put the #3 (in quality, imo) search engine as default.