or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Thanks but I know that. I should have mentioned that I'm the "techie" in my family so dealing with these changes with the parents (65+) & siblings is a whole-thing. lol
Yeah, I hate to beat a dead horse but iTunes is disappointing.    I threw "all-in" with iTunes 6 or 7 years ago and feel like I've only been rewarded with worse and worse user interface. There were some performance issues... I don't feel those now but perhaps more likely do to my new Mac Pro.   What I don't get is, sorting & storing media can be messy but we need it to be simple... I hate how the newest version buries the "list" views. I have all my movie artwork set...
WHAT A MESS!   I honestly have nothing else to contribute. I hope this can all come together.    Although I don't want local stations, my parents would... and they need a simple solution to their t.v. viewing.
Does anyone know why Apple didn't put a higher-capacity battery in the watch? Theories or what have you..   I can't remember where I saw it (maybe ifixit) but it was mentioned that there are larger capacity batteries that size that would fit.
Have been waiting a long time for this and really hope Apple delivers.   I know it's not very "Apple" but even an old-school PBS-style ad ("This program is brought to you by...") supported one I would consider.   Digital rights are a mess right now. In Canada, for example:   - You can watch the Daily Show on cable tv (with a package) - With commercials. - You can buy it on iTunes for $1.99/episode - Ripoff but with no commercials. - You can stream it from that...
I'm still a bit in the "doesn't get it" camp with the watch but his comments do help me understand.   "..we started on the iPhone it was because we all couldn't bear our phones."   ^That sentiment makes complete sense to me and I'm hoping the next major product helps with television. There's no way Apple designers/engineers, etc use their televisions without some level of frustration. To me it's a disaster which is why I cancelled my cable.
 I agree with you. I would say 5 million would be a low for worldwide sales though. Honestly, as an investor I'm happy it seems to be doing well. As a consumer/Apple fan/moderate tech geek: I still don't get this product... Good thing success doesn't depend on me! 
$20! LOL all over the place.  This has to be the most guilt-free, free download of my entire life. I'm surprised so many people will (because they will) pay for this.   Having owned the original trilogy on VHS 3 times (1st release, letterbox & special editions, LaserDisc once (the special editions), the entire series on DVD and having seen the entire trilogy in theatre about 4 times each... Not including the endless SW crap I bought throughout my youth......
The only thing that will shock me isn't if they'll make a 6c but if they keep the same colors. Am I alone in this thinking? The majority of the ones I've seen in the wild are white. Seen so few colors that I started assuming white is also a vote/pass on the existing colors.
 That's just it. They don't read the bible which is why they're so ignorant of it.