or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Yeah, the fact that the storage sizes haven't really changed much since 2009 is sad.   Although this move doesn't telegraph it, I'm hoping Apple will take the lead and start being a bit more generous. Memory is so cheap. 8GB borders on pathetic in 2014.
I think this is a good move. At the same time, my enthusiasm starts to wane when I remember that Apples shares dipped below $400 last April... Then hovered in the $400s for months. With that in mind, this move strikes me as more necessary than bold. Bold would have been last summer. Either way, I am happy as an APPL long.
If Apple Maps had street view, I think my Google Maps usage would drop to about 15% of the time.
 I essentially agree with you. Apple likely knows through research whether or not a watch would fly. I mean, so few people wear watches anymore. The younger people are it seems the less likely they care to wear one.  I'm not sure what a watch could do to enhance my life/experience. iWatch could really be the television.
 LOL.
Good. This is exactly what Apple should do. At this point, I'm just excited to see the old way broken up. Also, iTunes has not been the solution... Most shows are way too expensive to buy.
Tacky
Being a huge petrol-head, this makes me LOL so much.   iDrive, DESPITE "fixes" is still TERRIBLE compared to the simplicity and ease of use iOS brings. Dumb on BMW's part and kinda hilarious.
This is just sickening to supporters and investors.
My thoughts are simply that watches are just jewelry now... Cell and smartphones have made that happen. I would LOVE to be proven wrong (as an APPL long) but this sounds like a bad route to go down.