or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Your comments might have a bit too much logic and common sense in them for some.
\ WOW! Thanks for that reminder! Man, is it any wonder why everyone doesn't give a shit about labels??!!!!!!I N C R E D I B L E : 3.50 for rented files! Those were back in my 100% Kazaa days.Now that I'm a bit more grown up (ie- not student poor) iTunes makes it sooo easy for me to buy music that I'm too lazy to even open up the Pirate Bay to find stuff. As someone else mentioned in this thread, I'm also a Shazam click-to-buy on iTunes person as well!
As a tech nerd response, sure. But for the general public and me as an investor: True Multitasking: Zzzzz Proper Notification: Zzzzz Phone - Tablet Integration: Never once have i needed this Device web page transfer: Zzzzzzz Time Magazine vs The Daily: Sure. PC - Tablet Integration : probably coming soon.
Yeah, I kinda agree with the above comments. We read everywhere that "Android is...." this and that of the market compared to Apple.The reality is that Apple makes an iPhone smartphone (that makes a ton of profit) with iOS software. Android is a free piece of software given to smartphone manufacturers who make handsets that don't make a ton of profit and are totally scattered.But yet the media is ALWAYS placing them at the same level.I guess the media plays this numbers...
Give me my Apple Television!!!! I've been getting by with my 30" Cinema Display waiting for this HDTV for too long! Requests: -Higher than HD resolution -Super thin LED panel with 50", 60" and 70" (dreaming) options -Integrated AppleTV, wifi, etc. (obviously) -Built in wireless speaker connectivity -iTunes TV monthly pass with a few pricing level options Then I flip the bird to my local cable company!... that is, until they jack rates for internet service :| hah
Thanks for sharing that article!
For some reason I get a good feeling from this offering that I don't get from Android tablets. Apple rip-off presentation: CHECK! Apple rip-off tablet: CHECK! Apple rip-off laptop design: CHECK! Apple rip-ff phone design: not quite. lol. Overall Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think what Murdoch said is the way this will play out... I think part of Apple's strategy is taking this larger cut at the beginning but knowing there's a chance they may drop it in the future. Apple makes so much money on hardware and I'm sure they'll be wanting to keep content producers happy. The real question is how much does it cost Apple to serve content (iTunes, storage, etc.) and what profit margin is reasonable on top of that? any ideas? lol
Hat trick fail.
Calm down Sir Nerdlington. If you had actually taken a minute to read up on single-tasking you would have quickly learned the difference between trying to "multi-task" and singing while in the shower. Read on, dear sir.